Confessions

We both leaned in connecting our lips, it was a very passionate kiss. Her lips were moving slowly against mine and they are so soft. We pulled away when air was needed. She blushed looking down playing with her fingers. OMG I JUST KISSED HER I CANT BELIEVE I DID THAT!!!!

Beas POV
While we were eating popcorn I decided to throw a popcorn at his face and see what his reaction was. I was trying so hard to hold my laugh in but then he threw popcorn at me and I just couldn't hold it. Both of our phones dropped on the ground, so we both went down at the same time. On the way down we bumped heads next thing I know we were leaning in and BOOM! That was the best unexpected kiss I've ever had. Jacob's lips were so... I don't know I can't explain it, but my point being is it was unbelievable. My last break up was hell. His name was Casper. He was a nice guy at first, it went down hill from there. The way he treated me made me feel worthless, like no one cared. Like I should just end my life, so I began self harming. I felt like the only dark cloud in the sky on a sunny day. Camila my best friend told me I was worth it, when no one else would. Believe me, if I could've broke up with him I would've, but I knew he wouldn't be to happy with that. More like not happy at all. But I soon broke it off with him. That's one of the reasons I'm moving to Tennessee, so I could get away from him. I just hope if Jacob and I become something it won't end up like my last relationship.

Jacob's POV
I noticed Bea smile go away after she blushed and it looked like she was on the verge of tears. So I got up, and sat next to her. Then I picked her up and carefully put her on my lap. When Bea realized I was trying to comfort her the water works started coming. She layed her head on my chest and continued to sob her eyes out. I put my arm around her small body hugging her close, telling her comforting words. Hoping to insure her that everything was going to be okay.

"Shh... It's going to be okay. Shh."

"Everything's goin to be alright."

She eventually stopped crying and looked up at me. I wiped her dry tears away with the pad of my thumb.

"Do you wanna talk about what had just happened?"

"I'm not ready yet, but I will eventually."

I hugged her again and whispered okay in her ear. We then decided to walk along the beach. It was now dark out and the sand was feezing cold. We walked along the water hand in hand, until I picked her up from behind and flug her over my shoulder. And started sprinting, I think she thought I was throw her in the water but I wouldn't do that.

Bea's POV
"Jacob put me down now!" I screamed, but he wouldn't listen. I started playfully punching his back, but that still didn't do anything. Ugh. It wasn't until 3 minutes later that I realized we were in an abandoned field with daisies all over the place. I've always wondered what it would be like to be a flower. Instead of putting me down he let me go in his back. I rested my head on his shoulder just admiring him until he noticed me staring and I automatically started blushing. When he stopped walking we had reached a little pond with big rocks that were the size of boulders all around the lake, a lot of dandy lions, and different bright colors of flowers. You could hear cicadas, owls, and the sound of the water crashing again the rocks almost as if you were at the ocean. He placed me down on a big rock and he had sat next to me. I could tell he was about to say something then automatically closed his mouth. Right as I was about to speak he began talking.

"So I've been meaning to tell you something..."

"Me too. You go first."

"Ok so ummmm I don't know, when ever I'm around you I get this feeling like I'm running a marathon. My heart starts rapidly beating, it feels like my heart is going to pop out. It's like you're the air I need to breathe. I feel a connection and it's a connection that I don't get with girls. But it's different this time because you give me that feeling. It's the best feeling in the world, you've always been there for me and I really appreciate that, but now it's my turn to be there for you. I hate when guys look at you a certain way. I guess you could say I feel jealous. I wanna be your lover and your best friend. I'll be there no matter what, if you need a shoulder to cry on then hell yeah I'll be there, or if you just need a friend. I never thought I'd end up having this type of feeling with my best friend. My point across is I have feelings for you. I don't know if you feel the same, but I just had to let that out."

By the end of this I had tears streaming down my face.

"I have feelings for you too."

Jacob's POV
(This next part is basically what Jacob said and what Bea said after Jacob confessed his feelings, so you can skip it)
"So I've been meaning to tell you something..."

"Me too. You go first."

"Ok so ummmm I don't know, when ever I'm around you I get this feeling like I'm running a marathon. It's like you're the air I need to breathe. I feel a connection and it's a connection that I don't get with girls. But it's different this time because you give me that feeling. It's the best feeling in the world, you've always been there for me and I really appreciate that, but now it's my turn to be there for you. I hate when guys look at you a certain way. I guess you could say I feel jealous. I wanna be your lover and your best friend. I'll be there no matter what, if you need a shoulder to cry on then hell yeah I'll be there, or if you just need a friend. I never thought I'd end up having this type of feeling with my best friend. My point across is I have feelings for you. I don't know if you feel the same, but I just had to let that out."

By the end of this I had tears streaming down my face.

"I have feelings for you too."

(Continue reading)

Did I just do that!?!???? Since I saw her crying I wiped her tears away with the pad of my thumb. Then she told me she had feelings for me also!!! Could this day get any better!? The next thing she did really brought up my mood even more, she layed her head on my shoulder and cuddled into my side. I brought her legs up and put them on top of mine and put my hand around her waist. Having someone like Bea in your life is something you should be thankful for. She's such a little ball of sunshine.