That bastard

After they were done confessing their love for each other they went back to Jacob's house. They watched movies and cuddled, also sharing small kisses here and there. Bea fell asleep in Jacob's arms and couldn't be more happier. As Jacob was admiring her beauty while she slept, his eyes began to feel heavy, drifting in to a peaceful slumber.

Jacob's POV
I woke up to someone knocking on the door. I tried to get up, but noticed someone sleeping on my chest. Man, I don't want to wake her, so I gently pick her up off of my chest and lay her back down on the couch. The knock keeps getting louder and louder so I run to the door. I'm surprised at who is at my door step.... Casper. I knew it was him because Bea described him to me. Next thing I know everything went black.

Bea's POV
I suddenly wake up to the sound of a loud thump. Realizing Jacob isn't next to me I start to panic. "Hey babe, you miss me?" I recognized that voice and start having a panic attack. It's Casper.

"Aw what's wrong is someone scared?" He says with a evil chuckle and grin.

"What have you done to Jacob!"

"Nothing to worry about boo, it's just me and you now."

"TELL ME WHERE HE IS NOW!"

He starte walking torwards me and tells me to "shhh". Once he is about a foot away from me, he keeps walking torwards me but i push him back. That caused him to stumble back and fall on the floor. I tried to make a run for it, but he grabbed my leg, slamming me to the ground. My head started pounding and next this I know I'm chained up to a bed.

"LET ME GOOOOOO!! HELP HELP HELP!!"

No one answered or came. As I try to get up I here chuckling coming from the door on my left.

"What do you want hunny bun?"

"Let me goooo!"

"No can do. It's me and you now."

Casper starts walking torwards me and takes his shirt off. I close my eyes so I don't have to look at his ugliness. When I open my eyes he was hovering on top of me, aggressively kissing me. Was he trying to rape me? I don't kisss back, instead I try to kick him off. He just got even angrier and slapped me. With all the energy I had left I screamed at the top of my lungs, but soon after that I felt stinging on my face. He had slapped me again, but worse than the first time. Boom! Everything went black.

Jacobs POV
Where am I? I ask my mself. Just as I had realized that I was locked in the closet, I heard screaming. So I stood up and searched for a door nob. As soon as I found it I continued listening to wear the screaming was coming from. It got louder and louder as I was going torwards to the locked basement door. The door was locked to I ran to the kitchen and got the spare key and unlocked the door. When I had reached the bottom of the stairs I was shocked as to what I saw. Bea was chained to a bed with Casper about to unzipped his pants. It looked like Bea had passed out. Without him seeing me I ran to my moms safe and unlocked it. I grabbed the gun and aimed it at his arm. BOOM. He flopped onto the ground making a loud thud. I ran to Bea and called 911. My hand interlocked with hers, trying to wake her up. Right before I heard the ambulance I heard groaning. 2 minutes later he was in handcuffs and Bea was in a stretcher.

"Young man are you coming with us?"

"Yeah."

With that I got into the back of the ambulance and called my mom telling her what had happened.

Skip to when he's in the waiting room

I was waiting in the ER with my face in my hands trying to comprehend what had just happend. He would've raped her if it wasn't for me. Thank god I woke up when I did. Interrupting my thoughts I feel a tap on my shoulder.

"Are you waiting for some news on Bea Miller?"

"Yes..."

"Okay well she has bruising on her face and there was minor brain bleeding. It stopped bleeding now but, I'm guessing you would like to see her so she's in room 230 right down the hall."

"Thank you Dr......... Uh... Merrin."

I stopped right in front of the door taking a deep breath before opening it.
----------------------------------------------
Cliffhanger. There will be an update tomorrow or the day after that😉