Feelings? Part 2

Jacobs POV
While I was making Bea soup I got a text from Sierra. I rolled my eyes because I glanced at the text and saw Beas name.

S- Have fun with Bea😏😉 Me and mom are going to Aunt Carries for the night

J- Don't get your hopes up I don't have feelings for her, but alright

I lied I do have feelings... I think. There was an awkward silence between Bea and I, but I soon broke it.

"So how was your summer?"

Considering there was only a week left till school started again.

"Fine I guess. Oh yeah I've been meaning to tell you something."

"And what would that be?"

"Im moving in a couple blocks from here and Im going to Beardon High School with you."

"That's great!!!"

I was honestly so I excited. I get to see my best friend more!!

Beas POV
So I told Jacob Im going to go to the same high school as him and move in a couple blocks from here. From the look on his face he looked really happy and I am too. Why do I keep thinking about him? Ugh. Have you ever had feelings for your best friend but then get scared because what if you become something and then break up and your afraid your friendship would be ruined. Thats how I feel right now.

Jacobs POV
I finished making Bea some chicken noodle soup and poured some for myslef. We ate in silence but it was nice just being in arms reach with her. When we were done eating I asked her if she wanted to go to the carnival by the lake and she said yes. I decided to grab one of my jackets incase she gets cold. I locked the house door and opened the passenger door for Bea. I rushed to the other side of the car and we were off. It took about 10 minutes to get there so I asked Bea if she wanted to spend the night.

"Sure but I don't have any clothes..."

"You could use mine or Sierra's."

"Ok fine."

I can just imagine her looking all cute in my oversized shirts.

Beas POV
So Im spending the night at Jacobs and I couldn't be more nervous. I texted my mom saying I was going to spend the night at his house and she said okay. We reached the carnival and there were so many bright lights, god I forgot how much fun these were. Before I could even open the door Jacob had already rushed out of the car and opened my door. He's such a gentleman.

"So what do you want to do first?"

"I honestly don't care, but how bout the ferris wheel?"

"Alright then lets go!"

It was probably the biggest ferris I had ever seen. I was so excited I screeched as we were waiting in line. Jacob then started to laugh at me.

Jacobs POV
When we had finally got on and were half way to the top I noticed Bea started shivering. You cold? I asked her, and she just nodded her head. I gave her my jacket and scooted her closer to me. She rested her head on my chest and with that I put my arm around her waist. The ride consisted of silence and glances at each other. We decided we would go get some food. I got Bea a hot dog with ketchup and I got myslef a hamburger. We decided to share a drink and got Dr Pepper. Since we were still kind of hungry we got some popcorn. I was looking around the carnival when I felt something hit my face. When I turn back looking at Bea I could tell she was trying so hard to keep her laugh in. So then I started throwing popcorn at her, hoping that beautiful laugh would come out if I did. Sure enough it did. Her laugh makes me love her even more. Coincidentally both of our phones dropped on the grass at the end of the table.  We both bend down at the same time and tried to pick them up, but on our way down we bumped heads.  We stared into each others eyes for quite a while.  Then we both started to lean in...