chapter 18

Third person pov

As Sakura entered the restaurant everyone looked at her. But she still kept her head high. She went up to the receptionist and asked for the private party that consisted of two people. The receptionists looked for the reservation and led her to the back of the room with two glass doors.

"Here we are the menus are already there so when your ready to order then come to the line please."

"Thank you."

Sakura pov

As she left I went in through the double glass doors and saw him in his phone not even acknowledging that I'm here. He wasn't going to pay attention anytime soon so I might as well sit down. As soon as I say down he looked at me surprised but quickly subsided it.

'I have to admit that suit does look good on him.' 'Wait what am I saying he's an out of control jerk that's trying to demolish my hospital! Keep it together Sakura!'

Naruto pov

'When is she going to be here Shes late.' As soon as I said that I noticed that she was sitting right in front of me and looked at her. As soon as I saw her everything stopped.

'I..I never thought that she would look this beautiful... Wait what the heck am I thinking I'm not here for a date I'm here for professional reasons get you head in the game Uzumaki!'

Third person pov

And so they talk- well argued, (humorously) insulted each other, and surprisingly laughed occasionally at each others jokes. They had actually learned a little bit of each others personality. They won't admit it but they actually had fun. They had say in,that room for two whole hours with two arguments that almost ended in violence. As they were walking out of the restaurant, someone bumped into Sakura while Naruto was turning around and then.... "ahh!" "Wha?" They kissed.

Edit:
Was I on some crack when I wriote this because....