Chapter 25

Naruto pov

"Ugh this is so boring!" I shouted to myself. I was looking for a suit for my 'meeting' with Sakura along with Sasuke and Karin.

"Shut up Naruto your not making it any easier to look for a suit with all that whining."

"But we've been here for three whole hours and-" I got cut off.

"Dobe if you don't shut up!" Sasuke said with dark red and black eyes facing me.

"O-ok I-I'll shut up n-now."

"Anyway who are you going on a date with Naruto?"

"U-uh its not a date its a meeting with a stubborn women."

"Then why are we even looking for a suit for you since its just a meeting!"

"H-" I got cut off by Sasuke.

"It is a date and its with the head of the hospital that I had proposed to you."

"Teme!" Sasuke ignored me and still continued to talk.

"He even kissed her."

"Teme shut up!" I shouted with my face as red as ever. *Gasp* "You kissed her?"

"Yeah." I said finally giving up.

"And you didn't tell me!" She yelled at me.

"I-I didn't think it was important."

"Not important!" Oh man I just said the wrong thing didn't I. As soon as I realized what I just said I closed my eyes for the pain but it never came.

When I opened my eyes I saw her facing Sasuke breathing heavily. "In and out karin in and out." Said Sasuke. You see Karin was now three months pregnant.

"Ok I think I've calmed down."

"Karin are you ok I didn't mean to-"

"No Naruto its not your fault for being your self."

"You dobe you almost-" Sasuke started to say but got cut off by Karin.

"Sasuke I said I'm fine ok."

"......"

"Hn." He then walked a head of us a little.

"I accept your apology Teme." I said then turn to Karin.

"You have to learn how to know what kind of hns he uses and the type if tones he uses too."

"Oh." Karin said.

"Hey what about this suit?" Sasuke said holding up the suit.

"I love this suit what about you Naruto?"

"Eh its ok I guess." I said not really paying attention to it. It was a black suit with a white shirt under it and a black tie.

"Well go try it on I want to be done with this crap." Sasuke said pushing me to the nearest fitting room.

"Ok ok geez....and Sasuke I'm sorry-"

"No I just...I just don't want to lose another loved one again."

"We cool?" I said as I held out my hands. We hugged each other tightly. "Yeah we cool I guess."

"Ok now go change we don't have all day." I then close my door and locks it and started to undress. When I had put on the clothes I had to admit I did look good in this suit. I evaluated a little before stepping out saying. "I like it so imma buy it!" I said with signature grin on my face.

"Oh Naruto you look so good in that suit I can't wait to see what Sakura has to say." Karin said with a mischievous smirk in her face.

"Ugh Karin like I said its just business." I said correcting her.

"With the girl you kissed a few weeks ago." Sasuke said. My face turned red again.

"Teme!"

"Shut it dobe."