RANDOM TALK

I wanted to post something so here it goes, lol :33

Here are my favorite Wattpad users!!

KristenW14
Mirrorstar5014
Anishias0127
MammaShifter
Ascher15
MLB998
Aeseaflame
AuyaAbdellatif
And my newest, CrazycatAlchemist
And other new, Ebonythedragon!

Why I like them?
-KristenW14 is my best friend, we are so close we consider ourselves sisters. (plus she is good at drawing / writing.)

-Mirrorstar5014 is really good at drawing, she is one of the first people I found on Wattpad, and I dont remember but I think I was one of her first voters / commenters for her artbook.

-Anishias0127 is also really good at writing and drawing, her book 'Hunted Hunter' is the second book I looked at, the first was the artbook.

-MammaShifter writes some more awesome books called 'The Fox and the Alpha' and 'The Fox and the Wolf' did I get that right? I did not read the restricted chapters.

-Ascher15, welp, another great friend of mine. :33

-MLB998 is responsible for writing the forst book I read on Wattpad, It's called 'Secret Wings' and she finally made the second book 'Lost Wings' yaaay!

-Aeseaflame is currently writing another awesome book called 'Of Outcasts and Mates' and it's going really well! (I think) also, I hope I wrote that name right ._.

-CrazycatAlchemist is also awesome at drawing! I found her not to long ago :33

-Ebonythedragon is really good at drawing too, (if you haven't noticed I love art, lol) :33

-AuyaAbdellatif writes ANOTHER cool book called 'trapped' (I'm running out of things to say ;-;) I think it's really awesome and good job.

That was everyone I could think of, if I remember anymore I will post it! There are OF COURSE others I like, these are just some that I go to the most. Also, if ya don't know them, go check them out ._.

Bye!