Chapter 7 part 2

Kiritos pov

May 2023 floor 20:Sunlit forest

Y/n seemed kinda.... Pissed this morning I wonder why ....

As I walked to the kitchen  were I saw the rest on the gang they were all eating f/b with a cup of water or coffee "Hey Kirito here I saved you some breakfast! I made it myself ..." Sachi shyly announced as he passed me a plate with breakfast . " Oh ,umm thanks" I said snapping out of my thoughts .

I sat down and started to eat my food . Which is surprisingly good .A few seconds after Y/n walked in the kitchen with us ."Good morning team " said
Y/n as she sat down next to Tetsuo and Ducker . I was kinda sad when she didn't sit next to me , I saved a chair next to me just for her so we could be together , like we usually are .

What really put me in a mood was the fact that Tetsuo put his arm around
Y/n . She looked at Tetsuo blushing but didn't ask for him to remove the arm .

" Guys I have an announcement to make ! We finally have enough cole to buy our own place !!" Said Keita with excitement. We started to cheer for our new achievement. "When we finish our breakfast I'll go buy the new place since our guild has gotten much bigger " said Keita as he sat down once again .

" Hey past me some of the f/b please " said Y/n " oh sorry Y/n Kirito took the last of it and it seems I din't cook enough for everyone, Sorry " said Sachi innocently.

Y/n expression soften but her smile never left and said "Dammit ..." she said with a frown forming on her face on her face . I suddenly felt guilty . Sasamary had some newspaper that he was reading he then announced something that was supposedly important " Guys we should watch out the daughter of Akihito Kayaba , Y/n Kayaba in other words the "Dark princess"is here to finish her mission which is help her father kill all player before they even make it to the 100 floor "he announced the room filled with gasps .I looked at Y/n she seemed like in the edge of tears ."And that's not all she come with a knight on her side .... A beater ." He finished taking a bite of his food .

He put the newspaper on the table so we could all look and the picture it had .

The picture was when we were trying to save the moonlight cats. Although it doesn't look like that at all . I was on top of the bat and it looked like if I was controlling him to attack them , then Y/n was at the bottom trying to get them to safety but it looked more like she was gonna stab then since she is running with a wooden dagger towards them .

"Wow Y/n it must suck to have a username as same as the Dark princess" Said Keita " Hey guys weren't these the events of yesterday" asked Sachi confused and suspicious

" Yaaa, come to think of it ........ It's says here it all happened at the same time and place we were in when Y/n and Kirito saved us " added Sasamary the tension in the air was tense . Especially for Y/n and myself .

Then they all looked at us " Guys.... Who are you? " asked Ducker . I looked at Y/n she gave me a nod meaning we could tell them who we are . " I'm a beater and this is the Dark princess " I said she dint make eye contact with anyone. " It's ok if your scared ... but I won't allow to kill us or send us to the police ..." said Y/n as she crossed her arms,

Keita came in and put his opinion of this " You guys saved us ...... So there's no need for us taking you to the police and less kill you two."he says I was relieved that they accepted us . And so was Y/n ."So whats was mentioned here stays here this is our little secret people " said Ducker giving Y/n a hug.
We were both very happy to hear that from them this means we can trust them . They  all left the kitchen eventually leaving me and Y/n alone .