Chapter 1

Okay so this is my first story comment vote fan or what ever

**********************************************************

Iris's Pov

"Iris, honey hurry up you have school." my mom yelled up the stairs. I don't hate school but like most people I don't adore school either.

I am considered one of the 'smart' kids but I am also 'funny' and a 'loner'. I admit  I am smart, I want to graduate a year early so I can get a good job and live on my own. I guess I am kind of funny- I'm more random than funny though and I just burst out laughing in the middle of no where and at random times and I do have friends, a fair amount I just don't like hanging out with them all the time. I like to be alone. And the truth is since I moved after the incident I didn't like talking to people.

Well today is January 31st, do you know what that means... Its my birthday. I hate my birthday.

Each year something horrible happens, it started when I was 7, my grandfather died, when I was 8 I was electrocuted, 9 I broke my collar bone, 10 I got suspended from school, 11 I got bit by my friends dog and had to get 22 stitches, 12 I broke my wrist, 13 I broke my leg, 14 I was raped at a party which left me with my two baby twins, Kaden Even Kelly and Zoella Lillian Kelly- both look exactly like me luckily except Zo who has the boys eyes, 15 my grandma died, 16 my boyfriend of a little more than 2 years broke up and cheated on me  and today is my 17th, I'm just praying nothing bad happens.

"Coming Mom," I ran down the stairs, being careful to watch each step.

"Iris are you going to go to swimming today?" I swim everyday except for Sundays twice a day and on Saturdays I swim once, today being a Tuesday, I  have already gone to swimming at 5 this morning and it being 7 now I had 30 minutes to get to class.

"I'm not completely sure, I'll text you." I was just slipping on my Black high waisted skinny jeans along with a white tee shirt and my dark grey vans. I then picked up my back pack, a to go breakfast cereal bar and my car keys and left the house.

*******8 1/2 hours later************

I decided not to go to swimming seeing as the last time  missed, well I cant even remember the last time I missed swimming. And I missed my little babies.

I sometimes- no most times- wished that my life was easier where I didn't have to worry about money, and family as much, it does sound selfish but that would just be  so much easier. I love my babies- I would never let anything bad happen to them, even though I was 14 when I had them they are a constant reminder about their dad and that night.

Everyday is the same thing, I wake up, swim, go to school while my mom drops off the kids on her way to work, I go to swimming after school and I'm a life guard at the pool after I'm done swimming because it pays well and it allows me to get some work done and I need the money, then I pick up Kaden and Zo at a nursery my friends mom owns so we get to send them there for very little luckily and then we pick up Teagan and Parker who stay at an after school program where you can do your homework and then I make them dinner, take a shower and then I study until I fall asleep.

That night while I was in the shower I started to get a little dizzy and I saw some white dots and my vision got fuzzy, it was probably just a little soap.

 I then went to my room; which I share with Zo and Kaden making sure all the kids where asleep and then I studied until I fell asleep.

********************************************************************************************************************

COMMENT VOTE FAN

I LOVE YOU

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK GOOD, BAD, WHAT.