Chapter 3

Harrys Pov

I woke up this morning from a lady yelling up the stairs, "Iris, Wake up, honey are you going to get up, up." at first I got scared as if I was sleeping with a minor but when I looked around I was in a double bed with 2 babies also in the bed. no girl to be found.

Then a tired looking women who seemed to be in her early 50s came into the room. "Are you going to swimming?" she asked looking directly at me.

"Me" I said pointing at myself, holy wow... I've got boobs.

"Yeah and I have to drop off something at Nona's house so you can feed Kaden and Zo but make sure you don't wake up Parker and Teagan."

"Okay?" I said unsure about what she was talking about but assumed that Zo and Kaden where in this bed and Teagan and Parker were both somewhere else in the house.

Then she left as she was pulling out of the drive way I saw myself in a mirror- this wasn't me. then I screamed, it was really high pitched and then I heard babies crying. they weren't necessarily babies maybe 2-4.

Then the boy, who I assume was Kaeden stopped and looked at me and said "Mama, I hungry." the person I was couldn't have been more than 18 years old, and that means something. Then the girl who was Zo spoke up. She also looked exactly like who I was but she had bright blue eyes that looked exactly like Niall's.