Chapter three (interesting?)

Lilly P.O.V.

We entered the diner it felt so homie. The red walls were so comforting especially with the rays of sunshine lighting it. The wooden booths were so comfy with the black cushions that felt like like the Temperpedic mattresses. Okay maybe that might've sound a little weird but its true.

We took a seat at the booth near the windows. "So tell me about yourself" he asked with a contagious smile. I smiled back and told him the basics like age, favorite color, passion, and my plans for the future. I also got to know a little bit about him. He has no family member, favorite color is green, and he loves cars planning to work as a mechanic. I have to admit it my babysitter was pretty cool. Wow i just realized how weird that was.

"I'm serious" i said chuckling at my statement. "How can you think orthodontist mean eye doctor" he said between chuckles. " its an honest mistake" i said pouting like a child but still chuckled a bit.

"I agree it is an honest mistake but when you make that mistake three times...." He said still chuckling. I huffed and then slid out of the chair. "Well i think its time to go" i was still happy that i got to have an amazing day. "Alright go ahead i will be right back." I said with a wave and a smile."

I nodded in response and then approached the car. I stood there waiting for his presence when a black BMW pulled up and the windows slid down.......

Marc P.O.V.

I went to use the bathroom. I really did enjoy the day with me Lilly. This babysitting gig worked out to my benefit. I wondered if she felt the same way.

I exited the diner to see that Lilly was talking to the owner of a black BMW. My anger boiled because only 'he' has that car and with that red dragon mark on it. I mean come on why a red dragon you not involved in some type of Chinese gang. That dumbass, why is he talking to lilly anyways?!

I approached her and he smirked at me.

That son of a gun had the nerves to smirk at me. I'll show him a piece of my mind.

I bet you guys are wondering why i'm so angry but thats a story for another day.

"Lilly can you get in the car please"

She looked at me confused but nodded in response and entered the car.

Now for that sneaky little bastard. "What are you doing here Jake" "what can't i talk to a pretty girl like her" he motioned towards Lilly in the passenger seat. "I'm warning you stay away from her" he looked pleased with my statement. "We'll see" he chuckled and sped off to god knows where.

I entered the car. "What was that all about" she asked with the same annoyed face she made when we first met. "Thats another story for another day" i said with that and sped off.

Through the whole ride she was silent.

I will not let this be another replay of last time. I just can't

I have to prevent this from happening.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Okay so i haven't been updating. And i'm so sorry but i have things i'm dealing with.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMENT.

THANK YOU ^_^