Chapter four (explanation)

Mar P.O.V.

After i dropped Lilly at her house. I could tell she was pissed and i knew her mother already came so i headed home. It was in the afternoons and i had nothing better to do so i figured i should go hang with the boys to clear my mind about the little encounter earlier.

I called up cole, Jordan, Kendrick and Ronny. Fortunately for me they gladly accepted my offer. So tonight we are going clubbing. Anything that gets my mind of what happened earlier is approved by me.

I got prepared to go with a dark blue jeans with an green Abercrombie v-neck, and some green nikes. I was ready to give the ladies a show to remember. I went downstairs only to find my father in the dining room with a client while my mother was on the couch instigating about the bad girls club. "i'm going out. Bye mom and dad" my mother waved her hands at me and my dad just turned around and waved a polite smile then returned to his client.

I drove to the club and it was packed. I spotted cole and the others laughing like there's no tomorrow. I approached them "how's it going boys" i said patting Jordan's back. They turned around and said "yooooooooooo Marc's back" in unison as if they had practiced it for hours. These were my homeboys and my childhood friends.

After another 5 minutes of greetings and joking around we entered the club using fake ID's . People were grinding on complete strangers, people gobbling down alcohol and this place reeked of alcohol and sex. But this is where people came to relinquish their problems and it already seemed to work for me so why not enjoy myself .

I walked to the bar trying to find my next prey and she happened to be wearing a neon green strapless dress which was knee length and some neon pink high heels. And some other accessories i couldn't quite figure out.

I ordered a pineapple vodka "cheer" i said to her. She turned with a smile on her face "cheers" and she rose up her glass and we poured the burning liquor down our throats. And like usual my problems had disappeared for a while.

After getting wasted Ronny drove us since he was the designated driver. But instead of him dropping me home i made him drop me off at Lilly's house. I could tell that i have some explaining to do. Now remember that i've had about 10 tequilas, 2 vodka shots and a couple martinis. Long story short i'm wasted.

The boys dropped me off after i waved them sloppily with a drunken smile on my lips.

After the car drove off i walk---- no scratch that i stumbled until i reached the door. I saw three buttons and my head started spinning. "L-lily COME OUT HERE, I-I-I NEED TO LICK YO-YOUR FACE!! I think almost everyone in the neighborhood woke up to my unusual statement. Nosy neighbors. "GO BACK TO YOUr STIKINg CATS, YOU LONELY OLD RAGS" sheesh the nerves of these people.

my legs started to wobble so i sat on the swingy thingy on the front porch waiting until Lilly came downstairs. Hell i wouldn't be surprised if the next two blocks heard me.

Lilly P.O.V. 

"ASSHOLE. WHO IN THEIR RIG---- "i stopped my racking looking confused at the sight before my eyes. This stupid arse woke me up at 3 IN THE FREAKING MORNING only to find his sorry butt drunken on MY front porch.

"What are you doing here." I said in a flat tone. There wasn't any reason for him to be here. "Explain?" I cocked an eyebrow at his last response."explain?" I asked in a questioning tone. "I came to..............explain?!" He tried to stand up but failed miserably and ended up with a stumble back on the swing.

I motioned my hands as a sign for him to continue. He patted the spot next to him and i reluctantly sat down besides him as a brief silence took over, we were swinging back and forth while the reflected light of the full moon dazzled the dark night with beauty. This was truly a beautiful night......but back to this drunken idiot "so.....explain"

He sighed and began "see me and 'Jake' use to be the best of friends when we were kids.......up until middle school" his eyes bore into mine and i could see that this was a matter of which he despise speaking of. "Then we started growing up and he got pretty jealous because i kinda took his girlfriend.........well i didn't take her, more like she ran into my arms" he said with a cocky attitude.

"Okay back to the story.........anyways he started competing with me on everything we did." He continue and i saw that he was debating wether to tell me the next part or not.

After a while he made up his choice "every time i had a girlfriend he would try and take them away and being the idiots they were they walked right to him and he broke their hearts" i could see a flash of hurt in his emerald green eyes but he quickly covered it up with a blank expression and continued "so thats why earlier he came to you....he was trying to take you away" now i was confused me and Marc just met and we weren't dating.

"But why? I mean its not like we're dating or anything." "That doesn't matter as long i seem to be happy with someone, even just as friends, he seems to take them away. Now i came by tonight to warn you to stay away from him" he said with concern dripping from his tone.

I mean i loved the fact that he told me this so now i could have an advantage against that little.....that DUMBUTT!!

"Well thanks for the heads up Marc it was really appreciated" i genuinely smiled and headed for the door. Before i could reach the doorknob he spoke again "and can you drop me home somehow because i'm totally wasted." "You dummy i don't have a drivers license" i answered. "Well i can't drive and i want to go to sleep" he pouted like a child. I know i'm going to regret this later but "you can sleep in my room tonight". He smirked and got up and stumbled his way into the house after me.

We went in my room and i threw a blanket and a pillow at him. He looked at the pillow and sheets then at me, he repeated this action a few more times before frowning at me "what's this for" i pointed towards the couch in my room.

He threw the pillow and sheets back on the bed and slid off his shirt and jeans until he was only left in his briefs. I looked him up and down loving the view. Damn my babysitter was sexy. I didn't even realized how obvious i looked until he cleared his throat with yet again another huge smirk plastered on his face. I flipped him off and slid under the covers of my bed.

Brief moments later the left side of my bed dipped and i felt a pair of warn hands encircle my waist. I have to admit, this was very comfortable. Normally i would kick the living daylights out of someone who did this to me but right now i was so tired that i had no strength to move him away.

Thats the only reason why!

Right?

Yes! Of course thats the reason.