Prolouge

Sentrell,

"hey mom what you calling me for" me running down stairs and see my mom packing. "whats going on mom why are you packin up.are we going somewhere"i said with a little worrying . "yes sweetie . umm how can isay this. umm were moving to start fresh cause you know living here is not the best so where moving to california . "WHAT AND YOU DIDNT EVEN BOTHER TO TELL ME JUST THE LAST MINUTE WTF MOM?" "LITTLE GIRL IF YOU DONT STOP CUSSING AND LOWER YOUR DAMN VOICE WHEN YOU SPEAK TO ME!" "sorry mom" "now thats a better tone. so go getready our flight leave in 4 hours so you better hurry up" my mom said . "but i dont wanna move mom". "deal with honey now hurry up or your going be late. and another reason were going is because i gotta job at the hospital."

"uggh okay" so i went back upstairs i took a 30 minute shower. istepped out of the shower and brushed my teeth real good. after that i lotioned my body and but my bra and matching panies to go with it i went to my wardrobe and got out a blue crop top that says "bad bitch" on it and black tights and my blue jordans.

after we put everything in the trunk. i got in the car and my mom start driving to the air port.

.........................................................................

"were finally here" my mom said . "ugg lets just see how this whole thing work out.:(

VOTE

COMMENT

LIKE

AND SHARE

LOVE YOU GUYS TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

sincerly your homie nene