Untitled Part 4

sentrell,

so we finally got off the airport and all that good stuff,my mom rented a car and drove us to our new house.when i tell you this house was so fucking huge. "close your mouth before a fly goes in it" my laughed.

i went upstairs and so this queen size bed ,with soft cusions and the bed was so fucking cute the fluffy pillows were dark and light blue.(blues her fav color)the carpet was as soft as the pillows. then when i looked to the right i saw a huge a wardrobe.probaly long as the living room. i think this job she haves paid this whole damn thing she can probaly by me the iphone seven thats gonna come out.but anywho.

"Trell"my mom yelled i mentally screamed wanting to be still in my room.

"coming mom" i yelled through this big ass house. i went down stairs and went to her.

"you know you start school tommorrow right" yeah i know this is not what my mom talking about but i had no friends i did have one but shes a slut and i stayed as far away from her as possible. when she told me junior year. and she said it was and wanted to have more sex i quickly ended it right there and then no more after that honey no,no.

"yes mom i know that and i know all your rules of trying not to get into no fights no boyfriends and that if they mess with you walk away. i said in a bored tone.

"correct thank you" so go freshin up were gonna have dinner with are neighbors .

"WHYYYYYYYYY" I YELLED

...................................................

I went to go take a long shower, lotioned my body . put my matching bra and penties.

im am not a big fan on dresses only occasional like going to a party orthe club stuff like that you know.so i wored skinny's and a loosed shirt thats kind of silky and white converses . im the girl that dont like makeup but i do were mascara and lip gloss and a little bit of i shawdow andarch my eye brows if there not but this case its not.  and did sprayed my perfume so i done. and went downstairs. just on cue the doorbell rang . i went and opened the door.

.........................................................

cliff hanger ooooooooooooooh! but yeah so follow ;)

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

tell me what you think

sincerely nene love you guys.