WOW THAT FACE!

I opened the door and there was a lovely god that's standing in front of me. You know I gotta keep my cool.

It was him a nice very looking young lady an I believe the man hand she was holding was her husbands hand. There was also another boy that look exactly like the one that I've seen when I've opened the door. So I opened the door wider so they can come in.
The lady had introduced herself as well as I. Then everybody else also introduce themselves. My mother did the same thing.

So as I was helping mom out with the dinner. Suddenly the oldest boy was Michael name that I've learned came and ask if he can do anything to help. My mom said he can take box of soda. Buy the whole time my mom was talking to him his eyes lands on me every time I turn around all I  feel is his eyes on me. When my mom finally was done we took the food and we have put it on the long table in our dinning room. We said our graced and began to dig in. Its now I realize that Michael is sitting right next to me. He kept staring while eating as my faced flushed red. I turned and looked everywhere else except for his way. Our parents were just chatting away. I excused my self from the table and went to use the restroom.

I was washing my hands when the door flew opened and Michael just pushed me to the wall. But not hard to be painful.
Then he was sniffing my neck.
"You smell good." Your MINE sentrell and no one else's. Then suddenly he smashed his lips against mine. Our lips moved in sync. Then they called us so one came out at a time and it was time for him to go I pouted all he did was chuckled and kissed my forehead when no ones looking and he left. At least he lives next door.

I'm stilled stunned. He kissed my now swollen lips. Me touch in my lips. But hell probably never likes me so what's the point!!!

Sorry guys I took so long to update so be thankful that I'm doing this on my buissiest days.
Love you
Comment
Vote
Sincerely,nene