Next Day at Precinct

As Olivia entered the squad room she saw a cluster of people around her desk. As she got closer she was able to recognize that voice, the voice of her former partner. She wasn't sure if it was him or just her imagination getting to her. As she got to her desk Elliot stood up and greeted her. "Hey partner, how's it going?" Elliot asked as he stood two feet in front of his love. "Umm... Partner?.... What are you talking about?" Olivia asked with a shocked expression on her face. "The Captain gave me my job back. We're partners again, isn't that great?" Elliot asked with the biggest smile on his face. Olivia didn't know what to say. She had so many feelings and emotions running through her, it was impossible for her to talk. All she could do was run into the cribs. Once inside the cribs Olivia began to break down and the tears flushed out of her eyes. She couldn't control herself, it was all to much. Moments later Elliot entered and sat next to Olivia trying to comfort her. "What's wrong Liv, why are you crying? I thought you would be happy to hear the news." Elliot asked astonished by her reaction. "I... Just.... I'm so happy. I've missed you so much. I missed us working together and now i don't have to." Olivia said with tears poring down her face. Elliot had never seen he cry so much before, he's never seen her hurt as much as she does now. Olivia looked up and they were caught staring into each other's eyes. Elliot wiped the tears from Olivia's face and kissed her on the cheek. "You missed." Olivia said staring up at him as she bit her lip. "What do you mean?" Elliot asked as he stared into her big brown eyes. Olivia leaned in closer until their lips met in a passionate kiss, it was the most passionate kiss that they have ever shared with anyone else. It felt like they were meant to be. They sat on the edge of the bed kissing for what seemed to be forever, until Fin walked in and interrupted them. "Wow Elliot first day back and you already have your tongue down your partners throat." Fin said as Elliot pulled his mouth away from Olivia's. "Oh shut up, Fin." Elliot said as he and Olivia laughed. Elliot held Olivia tight around her waist not wanting to ruin the moment they had. "So what, are you to a couple now?" Fin asked. Olivia and Elliot looked at each other for a moment and then Olivia answered, "Yes, we are". "We are?" Elliot asked. "Yes, we are." Olivia repeated with a huge smile on her face. Elliot looked at Olivia again, he pulled her close and they shared yet another passionate kiss. "Fin, could you keep this on the down low for now? Please, it would mean so much." Olivia asked as she pulled away from Elliot's grasp."Yeah. i guess so, but make sure I don't catch you two in the act again." Fin said as he left the cribs. As the day came to an end, Elliot and Olivia had to hide their feelings and act like nothing was going on between them. "I'll call you later Liv." Elliot said as he called her a cab and kissed her goodbye.