Next day Olivia's appartment

"Hey El." Olivia said as she invited Elliot into her home. "Wow something smells great Liv!" Eliot said as he entered into her hallway. "Thanks El. you finally gave me a reason to use my kitchen." Olivia said with her huge grin. Elliot and Olivia talked all night at the dinner table. they laughed so hard Olivia began to cry, as it came closer to night, Olivia began to doze off. Elliot started to smile seeing her sleep, it reminded him of old times when they would fall asleep after working on a case for 48 hours. seeing her sleep made him think of old times and the feelings he had, and still has for her. He leaned across the table and began to kiss her, he caressed her face. she awoke and Elliot kissed her again, she didn't pull away, she grabbed Elliot and pulled him on top of her. she doug her nails into his side and back. his hand went up and down her legs. he kissed her neck and lowered with every kiss until he reached her shirt. He then frantically began to take off Olivia's shirt, until she pulled away. " El, I'm so sorry. I just can't, you left me, I can't." Olivia said as a tear fell from her eyes and she re-buttoned her shirt. " Liv please, I missed you. I need you, I want you." Elliot said with the look of desperation and sadness on his face. "El I think it's time for you to leave. I had fun, I enjoyed cooking for you but I think you should go." Olivia said uncertainly. "Liv come on tell me you didn't enjoy that kiss I know you, you had to have loved it." Elliot said "I did. but it... you went to far." Olivia said with so much weakness and pain in her voice. She didn't want him to leave. She wanted it to go further, but she feared he would leave and she couldn't go through that again. "I promise I'll never push you or hurt you like that again but don't make me leave. I can't leave knowing I hurt you." Elliot pleaded. Olivia gave him that look of hers and he left.