Crushing

(Armin's POV )
It's been about 2 days since me and Mikasa fought and all I can think about is her. I really want to say sorry to her but it will show my weakness and if I do say sorry she probably won't forgive me.
I'm in class right now and all I can look at is her. I see her talk to Eren, I know she will never love me.

(Mikasa's POV )
I really want to look back at Armin and see if he is staring at me but if I do Shadus will kill me.

(Eren's POV)
I wonder what Mikasa is thinking about.She seems sad. I wonder if it's about the her and Armin thing. I was half asleep to remember most of it but all I remember is that they were on a log and it broke.
"Hey Mikasa! What's wrong?"
"Oh..N-nothing"
"Oh, Okay...Are you s-"
"YES IM FINE."
"Okay geez."
She's pissed. I need to tell Armin or someone about this because it's really bothering me.
"Let's talk after class okay?"
"Fine..But make it quick, I don't want him to bump into us."

------------------------------------------------
        (After Class 3rd Person)
"So by him you ment Armin? Because after that whole fallen truck bridge incident you've seem to be REALLY ticked off, especially at him." Eren was pretty calm and worried about Mikasa and that was unusual for him.
" *Sigh* I'm not mad at him it's just....I was shocked I didn't recognize him...my own friend."
------------------------------------------------

So this Chapter was kinda short. :P Well I wanted to say something. So I'm not gonna do any chapters that include Armin x Annie for 3 reasons. 1 it's not Canon. 2 I don't ship it. 3 Annie x Bertold is Canon.
I hope this story has at least 20 chapters :)
And yes I do like crack ships because they are cute.
I hope Ereri is Canon!