Chapter 5

There's gunna be a lot of theyna again.... And sorry I'm so late I re-wrote this chapter like 20 times but each time seemed more and more cringe worthy. I'm typing this off the top of my head tbh. Please tell me how terrible it is in the comments and I'll try to make it better.
---------

(Thalia POV)

When the next class walked in I was sitting on Reyna's lap. Witch was probably a bad idea. A really bad idea. All Jason's friends left and apparently he stayed so he was next to us fangirling.

"Jason you can fangirl as much as you want when you grow a pair and ask out mermaid boy or kick Octapussies ass then ask out mermaid boy. But until the following happens, I'd rather not have posters of my face all over the school." I complained.

"Don't worry Thals they won't be all over the school. Just in most of the busy areas" he replied smiling innocently.

I could hear the group in the hallway as soon as they got near the door. "Aqualad that doesn't even make sense! She would totally kick his ass if that was true!" I heard a very Annabeth sounding voice argued.

"But it is I swear it's true Annabeth I was there trust me I was the dam victim for hells sake!" I'm guessing Percy shot back.

"Ladies, ladies your both pretty now shut the hell up please I can't hear myself glare. Oh and Annabeths right by the way." Piper added when they walked in. Percy began to fire back but stop when he saw us at a table in the back.

"Oh. My. Gods. I told you theyna would cannon before the end of the year! Pay up girls." Percy said holding out while Annabeth sighed.

"I'll buy you blue ice cream tomorrow but I believe we owe Piper embarrassing picture because I doubt those pictures where photo cropped" she gestured to me sitting on Reynas lap.

They sat down at the table with us. Percy sat in the seat furthest from Jason, Piper sat next to Jason and Annabeth between them.

Percy and Piper gave each other a look before squishing Annabeth between them yelling "And together where a PP&A sandwich!" In unison while Annabeth struggled to get free.

Annabeth sighed. "This is why my parents banned you from my house."

"I don't doubt it." I agreed laughing. "Either that or the fact that a four person sleepover turned in to a school party."

"Ugh. Speaking of party's are you guys going to that Halloween party thing for the school on Friday?" Percy asked.

"Yes." Everyone at the table chorused.

"Damn. I really don't want to go. I have better things to do than watch everyone get drunk while I sulk in the corner of the gym and hide from people." He groaned making Jason frown.

"Like what? If you give me at least one legitimate example of 'better things to do' than I'll consider letting you not go." I challenged.

"Breaking in to your house laying in your bed and watching American Horror Story then jumping out your window when you home." He replied smugly.

"You say that as if you've done it before" I raise my eyebrow at the smirking fish boy.

"He has" Annabeth, Piper, and Jason said in unison.

_______

I'm so sorry it's short af but I couldn't really do much with this so my mind just went
Fuck it they won't hate it any more publish button so yeah that's how my brain works any way I was working on the next chapter while I was working on this chapter so that will hopefully be up tonight so yeah

Pray I don't get lazier and decide to push the publish button.

Bye my blue demigods 💙

xXA.JXx