Chapter 7

Should I start coming up with chapter names?¿?¿?
___________________________
*Percy POV*

"I'd like to file an abuse file." I told the woman behind the counter.

"Your name?" She asked.

"Perseus Jackson." Told her and she nodded.

"I'll have an officer with you in a moment for now you and your friend can go sit on a waiting bench.

We nodded and walked over to a bench and sat down. "So..."I started. "Taylor Swift?" I asked amused.

He nodded. "T Swizzle is the best!" He cheered making me chuckle. "Abuse file?" He asked.

"Step Dad." I answered. "Favorite color?" I asked. We may as well play 21 questions until we go talk to the officer.

"Yellow and blue. Any tattoos?"

"Three. Piercings?"

"None. Out of school activity?"

"Skateboarding and pissing off your sister. Favor-"

I was cut off by someone calling my name and motioning me towards an office door with a fancy gold name plate on the door that said 'Artemis' in bold writing. Jason and I walked In and sat down in two chairs across from a young blond girl who couldn't be over 25.

"I'm Artemis and I'll be helping you file your report today." The women explained and shook our hands.

"Percy Jackson and Jason Grace." I introduced.

"Who would you like to report for abuse and why do you suspect them?" Artemis asks.

"Gabe Uglino and I suspect him because he abuses me. I have proof if needed." I stated. "He's my evil step father."

"If you have proof on hand you can show me to see how sever of a case it is."

I pulled off my shirt and showed her my back. I could hear her and Jason gasp.

"Thalia mentioned it was bad but I didn't think it was that bad." Jason said quietly.

"How long has this been going on Mr.Jackson" Artemis asked. "And might you be able to tell me when and how it all happened?"

"About eight years." I sighed and pulled my shirt back on, bracing myself for what I was about to talk about. "It started when I was seven and my mom got married to Gabe. She was in love but I never liked him, even as a seven year old I knew he was a bad person. He started drinking and smoking in our small apartment and when I was ten I started calling him 'Smelly Gabe' because he made the whole apartment reek of cigarettes, beer, and BO, and the fact that he never showered didn't help very much. I guess he didn't think the nickname was as funny as I did and when my mom wasn't home he would hit me but he didn't do anything that bad until I was almost eleven. He broke my arm and gave me s pretty bad cud that ran down my back. When my mom..." I paused and hesitated at the thought of my mom. "My mom was up set. She always got upset and stressed out when I told her what Gabe did and and blamed herself. I hated seeing her upset so I would pretend nothing happened so I just told her I fell off my skateboard and the rail scratched me. After that he started getting worse and worse. He wouldn't let me go back to the hospital because they would start to get suspicious so I took care of the injuries myself or had Thalia or Annabeth help me when I couldn't reach or get to the wound.  He started to get ridiculous and bromide home tazers, whips, and metal BB guns. It was rough and I started wearing long sleeves and jeans even in summer. But it got worse from there even though it seems impossible. My mom... " I choked a cry at that part and Jason grabbed my hand gently surprising us both. I didn't pull my hand away. 

"About five months ago my mom was diagnosed with lung cancer from second hand smoke and she died a month ago." At this point tears where streaming down my face and Artemis was holding back tears. "It was hard with out her she gave me a reason to live and keep going even though I had to deal with Gabe. He's at his wort now because my mom isn't-isn't here to stop him and he knows I'll be gone next year so he won't have anyone to be his bitch. I tried so hard for my mom to convince people that nothing was wrong at home that it took my best friends five years to get help and tell someone what Gabe was doing and well here I am. I-i jut want him to go to hell. Go to hell for heavens sake." I chuckled lightly at the end.

"He will Percy. Don't worry. He'll pay for what he's done." Artemis told me. "It's getting late. Well call you tomorrow a and take your father into custody. I suggest you stay at someone else's house until then."she said and and we got up leaving her office.  

As soon as we left the station doors and got in the car Jason got a call.

__
*Jason pov*

I picked up the phone. "Hell-"

"JASON! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU ITS PAST TEN AND MOM AND DAD ARE WORRIED!" Thalia screamed into the phone.

"Sorry Thals tell them I'll be home soon and I'm bringing a guest. Percys gunna sleep over. I'll explain when I get home." I explained.

"Percy? Alright I'll tell them but there gunna be pissed if you don't have a good excuse." She warned.

"I'll be home soon heat up leftovers." I said and hung up.

"Thanks" Percy muttered quietly from shotgun. "For every thing. I really appreciate it." He said and yawned relaxing into the seat and cradling his arm.

"No problem. I kinda owe you for being such a douch  bag all these years." I replied.

He yawned again and fell asleep.

__________________

oh my gods you guys two updates in one night holy shit!

Bye my blue demigods 💙

xXandyXx