Chapter 9

I feel like a shitty author. Sorry I left you lovely readers for a little over a month.
This chapter starts with everyone in the back basement. also I just recently got a new computer so sorry if this is absolute shit. (as if my chapters weren't shit before)
________________________
(Percy POV)

So far only Reyna and the bitches (Piper and Annabeth) have shown up. Death breath said Mr. Sunshine would pick him up so gods only know when they'll show up, and the pyromancer has to walk so he'll get here when he's done picking up doughnuts and Starbucks, and Frazel said it was fine with them to meet us at the mall to morrow around 12 (depending on how hung over we are) 

"So why the hell are we in Thalia's basement and what was your 'urgrnt news'?" Annabeth asked skeptically.

"Can't tell till the rest of the whores get here." I said. "And Leo has to give me coffee."

Piper rolled her eyes. "Since when are you two so chummy?"she asked signaling at me sitting next to Jason. "I mean not that it's not great that Percy doesn't look like he wants to kill Jason any more but c'mon Perc, if you two where any closer you'd be sitting on his lap."

I blushed and moved slightly away, almost whining when I couldn't feel his body warmth any more then shrugged. "You'll understand later."

Reyna sighed. "I understand why Leah is late but Will and Nico are driving here how long does it really take."

I smirked. "Well Reyna when two boys really like eacho-"

Reyna covered her ears. "Nope! Not today Satan!"

Piper nodded. "Not ever Satan."

Jason laughed. "Thalia had to give that talk"

Now we where all laughing. "Oh gods that sounds horrifying."

"Death Breath, Mr. Sunshine, and Leah are here!" Thalia's yelled from upstairs.

"Starbucks!" Me and Piper yelled in unison.

We both shot up and charged for the stairs, almost trampling Thalia. We ran quickly, each trying to beat the other to Leo.

Piper reached Leo first and smirked holding up her Starbucks cup to the sky. "I got the caramel frappé first!" She chanted.

I only pouted. "I knew you two both live for the beautiful liquid that is the caramel frappé with extra whipped cream and Carmel on top so, I got two. 

I took one. "I swear if you wearing holding doughnuts right now I'd hug you." I smirked and licked his cheek before racing Piper back down the stairs.

"Ew! He covered me in gay!" Leo yelled walking down the stairs. Will and Nico must have got downstairs when I wasn't paying attention.

I sat back down next to Jason. Everyone but Thalia gave me a skeptical look. "What?" I asked looking back at them questioningly.

"One. Since when are you two so close? Two, what's was so important that you needed to tell us that Thalia insisted we all come sit in her cold basement when I could have been home right now, laying in bed watching Adventure Time like the bubbline trash I am." Leo asked raising an eyebrow.

The others nodded in agreement. "I'm tired. You can tell them bro." I yawned, leaning back against one of the many beanbags sprawled across the basement floor.

Jason raised his eyebrows questioningly (which I thought was absolutely adorable). "How are you even possibly tired? You slept through out the entire half hour drive from the police station." He exclaimed.

If anyone picked on the fact that Jason said police station they didn't point it out. That was probably result of everyone flipping out over the fact that I fell asleep in Jason's car. I blushed lightly. "Guys I only fell asleep. It was after having swim practice and Gabe has been keeping me awake all night for the past week. I was tired. It's not like I curled up in his lap, I was sitting in the seat next to him."

"You can't deny that you falling asleep in his car is at least a little cute." Piper said and Annabeth nodded in agreement.

"That's nice and all but I still want to know what you wanted to tell us." Leo said.

"We Octapussie and his band of little shits got out of football practice early. They cornered me in the locker room and kicked my ass," I rolled up my sleeve and showed them what Octavian carved in my arm. "Jason went all Eren Jäger mode on them and ended up being my... Saving Grace. So I had him drive me to the police station and the really nice detective lady said they'd call me tomorrow to tell me when they have Gabe in custody. So I'm free of Bohr Octapussie and Gabe time a total of three hours so Thals wants us to go get something tattooed, pierced, and or dyed tomorrow." I explained. Jason's face went red and everyone cheered. 

"Guys. To celebrate this little shit's freedom we should play truth or dare." Annabeth shouted. No one disagreed.

-----________--

I feel like a bitch hole for not updating sooner. But don't worry the next chapter is truth or dare so ill type it pretty fast. 
I hope you enjoyed this shitty chapter!!

Bye my blue demigods 💙

xXandyXx