Chapter 5: *Love hurts*

I didn't know what to answer...

-Well, I was passing by and I just...

- You what? - he said a little angry.

I didn't answer and I ran away. I only stopped when I got to the bathroom. I sat down in the toilet and I started to think what just happened. Maybe I should had tell the truth, but if I did he would think that I am fucking creep but I can't find an excuse that he would belive too, so technically I am screwed.

I had been there for a while until the bell ringed. We had to go to class so I just got out of there. When I arrived everyone was already inside, Kyle too. I didn't want to be close, so I skipped class.
I sat in the outside stairs looking at the football camp. It was peaceful. In the breaks that area is full of people doing a lot of noise. Now, I was the only one there. I wished that I could be alone all the time.

[...]

The bell ringed again, ending the class. The football camp got full of people. I putted my headphones on when someone pokes my shoulder.

- There are some guys looking for you - said a little guy, probably freshman.

- How do you that it's me?
- You're the only 'Stupid emo boy'. - he said.

- Oh... - I mumbled has he walked away.

This shouldn't be good. I decided to stay there and just listen to Panic! At The Disco.

Kyle's POV

The guy came back a few minutes later.

- Did you sent him the message? - I asked.

- Yes. He didn't seem to care....

That's it. I had to make that guy explain why he was stalking me!
I found him very fast. He was listening to music and looking at nowhere.

- Can you give me the goddam explanation now? - I said as I took his headphones off.

- I already said I was sorry.

- I don't fucking care about it. You're going to tell why and right now! - I screamed.

He didn't said a word. He just stared at me in a weird way, like if he was trying to burn my skin with his eyes.
I was running out of patience. I didn't want to kick him, but it looked like I didn't have a choice. He screamed. I punched him. He started to bleed. I kicked him even harder. I was totally out of control.

Note: Hiiii *---*
So, another short chapter. Sorry...

I know that this has nothing to deal with the fan fiction but looks like #Johlex is fucking real 'o' I think that they're so cute but I still ship #Kohnnie even if they both have girlfriend. I don't care! Still ship #Kohnnie ~(^-^)~ Do you ship #Johlex and Kyle with Megan? O.o
Buh-Bye thugpugs and kyeforce!