Chapter 25: *Roommates*

Johnnie's POV

My mom left after half an hour. I grabbed my phone and saw the time. "2 AM..." I told musselina sadly. I wanted to talk to Alex so badly but it was kinda late. She was probably sleeping, but I wasn't going to give in so easily. I searched for her contact and hesitated for a second. I took a deep breath and pressed the "Call" button.

"Bzzz... Bzzz." I heard through the phone.

- C'mon Alex. Pick up... - I whispered.

I suddenly heard the door opening. I didn't look because it was obviously a nurse so no big deal. I heard music. A ringtone more exactly. Alex's ringtone. I looked at the door and saw Alex. I couldn't believe in my eyes. I turned my phone off right away. She was already dressed in her normal clothes but you could sit notice some spots of makeup on her face and arms.

She started to move towards the bed. The desire of hugging her was never that big, but I couldn't move with that many machines attached to me, so I just letted her sat on the chair next to the bed. There were some seconds of silence.

- Johnnie... - She said almost whispering as she held my hand.

- Alex, I'm so sorry. - I told her looking down.

Looking at her face was just going to make me burst into tears. If I didn't left her...

- For what? You didn't do anything wrong. It's my fault. - She said with tears threatening to run out of her eyes.

We talked for a while. I apologized many and many times but she kept saying it was her fault for running away and not helping me. She also asked me how I actually ended up there. I didn't know if it was a good idea to tell her.

I looked into her eyes and a tear shed from my eye. I then lifted the sleeve from the arm that she was holding. I had a big bandage that had lost it original white color and was now red. On my other wrist the same happened.

She slowly lift her head and looked at me. She got up without letting go of my hand and hugged me. I hugged back right away. Her hugs were the only thing someone needed to get their day brightened.

That hugged lasted a couple minutes that to me seemed like seconds. I didn't want to let go, but she was probably very uncomfortable in the way she was standing.

We talked for a while, and it was almost 4 AM. She started to get very sleepy and we stopped talking. She fell asleep very fast and I just stood there looking at her until I fell asleep.

[1 Nov. 2015]

It was probably 9 AM, if the clock on the wall was right, when one of the nurses woke me up.

- Good morning, Johnnie. - she said in a motionless tone. - It's time for you to take your medicine. I'm going to leave it here with a cup of water. I need you to take them. Someone will check on you soon.

With that said she left at the speed of light. I looked over to my right side and I didn't see Alex. Where was she?

Before I could think of anything else, she got in the room.

- Morning sunshine! - She told me with her usual smile.

- Hey. Good morning.- I answered a bit sleepy.

She closed the door and sat on the same chair. I gave her a smile and proceeded to take that avalanche of pills that the nurse brought. They were about four. What were they doing? Turning me drugged? Geez.

I started to sallow them one by one. Every one tasted worse than the other.

* * * Afternoon * * *

Alex went to have lunch at home, and I had to eat what ever the fuck that hospital food was. I think it was some sort of soup more liquid than water, and worse tasting than spoiled milk. Even if that was total shit I had to eat it. Guess who's going to get even thinner that already is? This guy? But, is that even possible? I already look like a skeleton only with skin.

Alex came and we talked for a bit more until some nurses came and turned me off of some of the machines. I was only left with the serum that was being constantly injected on my veins.

They told me to try and get up, and so I did with no problem. After they checked that I could move, I was told that I had to talk to a psychiatrist. Oh fuck. Hell no. Not in a million years.

After my multiple denials they still were to make me go. Aff. Adults...

Alex told me she would wait for me but that dinner time she would have to go eat, but would probably get back. I nodded and made my way up the hallways followed by three nurses. I felt like the president.

We got in one of the elevators and went to the 6th floor. There weren't a lot of bedrooms there. Mostly offices. At the end of one of the hallways there was a brown door with the words "Dr. Smith" in silver on it.

They knocked on the door and the dr. opened the door. She wasn't  old, maybe 35/40. Not more.

I got in and she told me to sit in one of the brown letter armchairs. The nurses left and she sat down.

- Hello Johnnie. I'm Doctor Smith but you can call me Jane if you prefer. - She told me in a very nice tone.

I nodded and stood quiet.

Note: Hello *~*
First of all, thaaaaaaank you so freaking much for the 2K reads. I got in shock when I saw it. You guys are just awesome. ^^
I hope you liked this chapter. It is waaaay softer from the last one. Ahaha. But I think that after that shock there was a need to calm the mood.
Buh-Bye thug pugs and KyeForce 💜