2. mario gotze is a fake

"Ann Kathrin is a model, simply a trophy." Mario Gotze fiddled with his phone. Marco smiled.

"Yeah, bro you don't even have sex anymore...you just take her places and waste your money," Marco replied, "a prostitute would make you feel happier than Medusa." Marco used Ann Kathrin's nickname. Mario chuckled in agreement and continued to tap away at his phone.

There was a knock at the door and Marco stood up, straightening his hair, flipping it twice. The reporter that had just finished the interview with them was waiting impatiently, with a smirk on his face.

"Sorry....I forgot my phone," the reporter bowed his head, slyly grabbing his phone, which had recorded the whole conversation. Of course, at the time, Mario didn't think anything of it, until the next day when Mario checked his phone, someone had sent him a headline.

MARIO GOTZE IS A FAKE

The fake news and paparazzi never bothered Mario, but this specific interview gave Mario a bad feeling, especially since the author's name was the one from yesterday. 

Usually no one sent him news about him unless it was bad and trashed him. So he watched it. 

Mario immediately woke up Marco, shaking him violently. Marco looked startled, but watched the interview intently. 

"What the hell?" Marco said groggily, sitting up, his hair disheveled. 

"Ann Kathrin s a model, simply a trophy." Mario's voice blared from his phone. The interviewer from yesterday had recorded their private conversation and made it public.

"Oh shit man," Marco started laughing hysterically, Mario stared blankly at the screen.

"This is illegal, right? I can sue them?" Mario started blabbering. Marco rolled over.

"Yeah, but suing them isn't going to make Ann Kathrin stay with you," Marco chuckled again.

"You're such a butthole, Marc, this is serious." 

"Why? You don't even like her?" Marco said.

"No, she's not the problem, but now everyone is going to think I'm an asshole," Mario ran his hands through his hair.

"Whatever, man, this won't even matter in a few months!" Marco finally got out of bed and entered the bathroom, scratching his butt in the process.

Mario's phone started ringing, which startled him, making his heart feel like it was flying out of his chest.

It was Ann Kathrin. Mario gulped and was tempted to ignore it.

But as soon as he accepted the call there was an immediate stream on angry words blaring through the phone.

"Annie," Mario tried to interrupt as she continued to scream at the top of her lungs.

"DON'T 'ANNIE' ME, YOU BITCH," Ann Kathrin wailed on the other end, her loud screeches turning into sobs.

Mario was quiet. He knew he couldn't do anything now. 

"...So are we done?" Mario said quietly. Ann Kathrin immediately stopped talking and hung up.

"I guess so..." Mario pulled the covers over his head and groaned.

______________________________________

hey! i hope you liked it! :) 

comment on your favorite part! and let me know what you think will happen and how faith and mario might meet??? heheheeh

i love you guys so much! thank you again for everything you do for me! <3