Part 3

As much as he despised me. And I despised him, I couldn't deny, he, was hot. His long curly brunette hair hung down his chiseled face, even in the dark, his strikingly green eyes stood out against the darkness. With the help of the fire, I could see his muscular body and large amount of tattoos, protruding from his white shirt. Just thinking about his muscular back sends my head into a whirl. I bite my lip to contain the moan trying so desperately to escape from my throat. Someone tosses another long into the fire, lightening up the air around us, long enough for me to see, a seductive grin creep across Travis face, its that same grin that has bedded so many girls on campus.

Well, all but one.

Me.

Travis and I may hate each other, but we have one small thing in common.

We love to fuck. And, We're fucking hot. And we know it, thanks to my Greek bloodlines, I use what I got to get what I want. This olive skin, jet black hair the color of Raven, my clear ice blue eyes that turn men into puddles at my feet, I have more curves than a road and these C cups? These babies can not be contained, I stop wearing a bra, and if my ass were an apple, it'd be called a Delicious.

Every guy on campus has taken a bite. That is, every guy but Travis. And he can't fucking stand it. I've fucked every guy but him and between you and me. I'd like to keep it that way.

Why?

Because I don't want to be another number on his list. I want to MAKE the list. I want fuck guys and send them packing, not be the one sent packing. I like having control over men and my feelings. I get off on knowing I drive men crazy and wild over what I do to them. I like knowing that they are thinking about the next time they get to tap this sweet as, while I'm already fucking another guy.

I do that.

And Travis?

He does the exact same thing.

We both love control and dominance. But we have never ever fucked each other. And we never will.

Its never once crossed my mind. I mean, maybe once. But, I will never give up control to a man. Sex or any other way. I love control.

And so does he.

We won't give it up for no one.