Hawkfrost

Sent in by Starlingfall_Potato

First Death: "Fool! Do you think I did this alone? Do you think you're safe within your own clan? Think again! (Then the whisper:) We will meet again, my brother. This is not over yet."

Brambleclaw kills Hawkfrost's body in The New Prophecy: Sunset. Hawkfrost set a trap for Firestar and he and Tigerstar were testing Brambleclaw. Either Brambleclaw could tighen the loop of the foxtrap and take Firestar's six remaining lives, or he wouldn't and have the wrath of Hawkfrost and Tigerstar fall upon him. Brambleclaw, obviosuly, chose loyalty to his leader and ThunderClan and then killed Hawkfrost by digging up the stake and driving it through his half-brother's throat, fufilling the, "Before there is peace, blood will spill blood, and the lake will run red." prophecy.

Second Death: "You're the traitor. And this time I'll kill you."

This is in The Last Hope. Hawkfrost staggers into ThunderClan and Ivypool flings herself at him, screeching, "You murderer! Liar! Betrayer!" Hawkfrost says his last words as he pins her down and prepares to finish her, but then Brambleclaw jumps in yowling, "No you won't!", and snaps Hawkfrost's neck.

Both Powerful last words, but not like in a good moving way. You can here all his bitterness, resentment, and jealousy in them. Honestly I don't feel bad for him. He deserved what he got. What do you think?

RATE
-Powerful
-Touching
-Meaningful
-Heartbreaking
-Funny
-Boring

Picture courtesy of leviora.deviantart.com