Prologue

In a planet that's different from Earth, a world in another solar system.

On this planet lived six kingdoms that hate each other to the core.

"Attack!"

War cries unleased as the two kingdom's army charged at each other.

Battles and wars are fought over and over.

Two young fighters charged at each other, each pulled out their swords and swung it at their opponent.

Many lives are lost but the hater between the kingdoms keeps growing by every passing battle.

"I will not lose!" the young redheaded fighter yelled as he blocked his opponent's sword with his own.

"Bring it on!" the raven-haired boy growled as he pulled back his sword for another strike.

For centuries these six kingdoms fought.

The two carried on their fight like this; swinging their sword at each other, dodging and blocking. Like there's no end with the fight.

More hater is born as the children watched their beloved family die. More people seek for revenge every time the peoples see their enemy kingdoms.

"Prince Brick, above you!" one of the knights yelled.

Will this war ever end?

Both the raven-haired and redheaded boy looked up and leaped out of the way as arrows struck the ground where they should've been seconds ago.

The redheaded boy – prince – known as Brick ducked behind a huge rock, out of the reach of preying arrows.

"Butch-sama!" one of the raven-haired boy's fastest fighter ran over and blocked the arrows with a shield as they were about to hit the boy – prince – named Butch.

Once the arrows stopped Butch stepped out from behind his fighter and looked up into the sky. Brick also jumped out onto the rock his was hiding.

The two princes narrowed their eyes as unwelcome newcomers came. Flying boats and ship loomed in the sky, firing arrows at the two kingdoms' army.

They watched through narrowed eyes as a figure appeared on the big flying ship's bow.

The figure leaped off the skip towards them with great speed.

The fighter who shielded Butch earlier quickly rushed to Butch's side, ready to defend her prince if need.

Brick's knight also ran up to him and took position in front him below the rock.

A gust of wind blew up as the newcomer landed in front of the two princes.

"Prince Brick, Prince Butch, we meet again," the newcomer said.

Butch growled and clutched his sword tighter in his hand.

Brick glared at the newcomer with his blood red eyes and said coolly, "Prince Kiva......"

The newcomer named Kiva narrowed his dark gray – almost black – eyes at them.

"That was an unpleasant surprise attack," Brick stated.

Kiva pulled back his lips into a smirk and chuckled. "Surprise."

"Enough!" Butch snarled and held his sword up, his forest green eyes glittered with annoyance. "I'll take out both of your kingdoms at the same time then!"