Chapter 6: Back to School

Butch's POV:

I covered my mouth as I yawned. I rubbed my tired eyes as I pushed aside a bush as I walked in the direction towards the school.

It was still early in the morning, and I mean really early, usually I would still be asleep at this time but because of the run in with the headmaster and two other princes a few days ago I was forced to arrive early on the first day after the school's break.

Sleep still slightly fogged my mind while I silently cursed the ones responsible for my lack of sleep.......well it was also partly my fault but–HECK NO! I'll never admit it was my fault.

Maybe I shouldn't have stayed up to finish that comic book...

"I'll make sure to get those bastards back," I muttered to myself as I hopped over a fallen log.

I stopped in my tracks and pulled my hand away from my eyes. I turned and stared into the forest at nothing in particular, well, since I cannot see what I sensed.

"Come out now, I know you're there," I called and resumed walking.

A soft giggle echoed throughout the peaceful forest followed by a soft thud behind me as the person fell in step next to me.

"Is it that easy to spot me?" the person smiled.

"Well I didn't see you but honestly Raven, did you really think I wouldn't realize that you're following me?" I asked, putting my hands behind my head and looking at the cloaked figure next to me. "We practically grew up together, I know when you're stalking me."

"Well this stalker is the one who always gets you out of trouble," Raven teased.

"You didn't this time!" I immediately objected.

"Some punishment is necessary," Raven snorted, her bluish-purple eyes seem to sparkle in the shadows created by her hood.

When we reached the school's Wood's side of the gate we saw that the gates were open, unlike a few days ago when it was locked up with big chains.

We made our way to the Great Hall where our assemblies or ceremonies takes place.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw a chair suddenly flying in my direction. My hand shot out as I easily caught the chair before it could hit me or Raven.

I lowered the chair and narrowed my eyes at the culprit who threw the folded metal chair.

"That's dangerous," Raven frowned, pulling her hood back.

"You're late, Flower Prince," Blitz growled, completely ignoring Raven and glared at me. "We've already set up half the hall."

"Well good for you," I shot back, my glare not wavering as we stared each other down.

"Good morning Prince Butch," Beast appeared next to us.

Blitz and I both jumped before growling at him. "Shut it and stand back!"

Beast blushed bright red and shrunk away.

Raven shoved us apart suddenly. "Stop this, both of you," she snapped, "You want more punishment? Because that's how you get more punishment."

Blitz and I shot each other a last glare before turning and stomping away.

"C'mon, Raven," I called, "Let's get this over and done with."

Normal POV:

Brick sat in his seat and stared at the clock in boredom since he doesn't get to sit next to the window this term.