Chapter 1

The alarm clock rang in Toni's ears as she awoke yawning and nudging Carol."Come on baby it's 5:00 we'll be late for school if we don't move".She said getting out of bed and rushing into the bathroom with her towel."Wait Toni I want to shower with you today".Carol said jumping out of bed and throwing a pillow at Toni's head.Carol stubbled and fell as she started laughing.Toni picked her up and sat her back on the bed then kissed her on the cheek."We can't not now at least don't want to make the other mad at us again.Can you look for my galaxy joggers, my white Nike's and my white tank top for me?".Toni asked as she went in the bathroom and starting brushing her teeth."Yeah sure by the way doesn't it seem a little quiet to you? I mean...your parents are usually fussing at us for making a lot of racket and the neighborhood is usually busy..I wonder why it's so quiet".Carol said getting up and going through Toni's drawer and throwing clothes on the bed."They're probably still sleep so let's just leave it that way".Toni said quietly starting to put her clothes on.

It was now 7:00 PM and the school bus came at 7:15 PM.Toni and Carol held hands while they waited for everyone else in the humid weather. Ariel and Diamond were walking together holding hands.Humy and Bone were as usual talking about cars.Rose and Kavina were talking about hairstyles and different types of shoes.But where was kenzie?.Toni yawned and turned around to see kenzie standing right behind her.She jumped and screamed."FAGGOT! Don't scare me like that Jesus fucking christ".Toni said nudging Kenzie in the back.Kenzie was wearing black joggers and crop top with a black and white bandana and black converses.Bone was wearing a black v neck with black shorts and all white nikes.Humy was wearing booty shorts and a tank top that had a huge purple smiley face on it with all white nikes.Ariel was wearing a black muscle shirt, army shorts and converses.Diamond was wearing skinny jeans,black vans and a crop top that had a cute turtle with a heart on it's shell.Carol was wearing white joggers,white crop top and PB&J Kd7s."Ugh I feel so ugly!".Carol buried her face in Toni's neck."Bae please your beautiful".Toni said kissing her.She slowly and gently pulled Carol's top lip with her teeth before giving her a peck on the forehead."It's almost 8:30 where the hell is the fucking bus?".Humy said whipping her hair out her face."You know...it's super quiet...not even a single sound".Toni said looking around then stopped and glance at the house on the dead end.Three dead looking creatures appeared from it and they were carrying something.It was a hammer,the creatures started running towards us all.Toni took off her back pack and pulled a gun out.She shot a few rounds at the zombies and then pick her back pack up."WE NEED TO GET THE FUCK UP OUT OF HERE! BONE AND ARIEL GO START UP BONE'S TRUCK AND GET BAGS.HUMY AND DIAMOND GET WHATEVER FOOD YOU CAN.ROSE AND KAVINA FIND DRINKS ANYTHING SODA,WATER JUICE DOESN'T MATTER! CAROL AND KENZIE COME WITH ME WE ALL MEET HERE BACK IN 10 MINUTES DON'T BE LATE".Toni yelled running off with kenzie and Carol to her house.Bone and Ariel ran off in the other direction to get the truck started up and carry whatever they could with them.

Toni had busted into the shed full of guns that her dad had kept just in case.There were duffel bags everywhere."Look through those bags and see whats in them".Toni said going to the other side of the shed and starting to open duffel bags.There were full of 9m guns."Empty your bookbags,before you put the guns in your bookbag unload them so you don't accidentally pull the trigger.Leave two of them aside just in case."Look over here,There's more!".Kenzie said picking them up and placing them in her book bag."I found a box full of ammo".Carol said starting to dump it all in her bag."We're doing good,5 minutes left but we need to hurry and get this all to the truck".Toni said zipping up her bags and putting them on her back."Let's get back to the truck,the others should be there".