How you cuddle

~Grizz (Griffin)~ 

Griffin will always pull you into his chest, hooking an arm around your waist, while you rest your head on his big chest.

~Panda (Peter)

You two love to spoon, you being the little spoon and Peter being the big spoon. But when he's sad or insecure, you two switch roles and you hug his belly. 

~Icebear (Isaac)~

Isaac doesn't talk very often but he shows his affection every second of the day. He'll pull you on top of him, hugging your waist and playing with each other's hair. But when Isaac is really grumpy or tired, he'll lay on top of your boobs, using them as pillows, occasionally groping them.  

~Nom Nom (Nick)~

Nick likes to keep you to his side at all times. Which includes cuddling. He'll pull you into his lap, and rest his head in the crook of your neck, trailing kisses up and down your face and neck. You both like to always hold hands when you cuddle too. 

~Charlie~

He's a big teddy bear when it comes to cuddling, he'll let you wear his shirts (even though the shirt is dress to you), and he wraps his arms around your waist and tangles his legs with yours. You love to have your hands petting his hair since it's so long and soft, and sometimes you'll put it in a man bun so it's out of his face. You two could cuddle for hours and barely move.