Easter Sunday

((This is just a quickie cause my cousins are coming today and I can't really do anything on the computer with them))

Griffin: You two spend the whole day just eating hard boiled eggs that you dyed and jelly beans, which you regretted since by the end of the day you both were throwing up and sick.

Peter: Him and you went on an easter egg hunt around the town, sadly some little kids beat you since they were so eager to get candy. You two had fun and enjoyed the nice weather of spring. (HAH THAT'S FUNNY, IT'S EITHER RAINY, SNOWY, OR SLUSHY)

Isaac: On Easter you two cooked alot of food for the two other bros. It was all worth it when you all sat down and ate some delicious ham and fresh fruits (for Pan Pan of course). When all the food was gone you two cleaned up then cuddled on the couch.

Nick: You two slept in, since he had his day off, for once. The day was full of watching easter specials and movies, eating at home, and staying in your pajamas all day.

Charlie: He insisted that you two would go to a petting zoo, since he wanted to pet some bunnies. You two fed cute little bunnies, goats, and even some chicks. He was crying when you both held a tiny rabbit, either because it was so small and cute, or he has allergies and was having a reaction- probably the first one.