Kissing

~Grizz (Griffin)~

Grizz loves to kiss you on the cheek since it's short but can still be full of love and sweetness. He mostly does it to you when you wake up, go to bed, and when you two are passing each other in the cave. But he will kiss you in public no matter what, even if he's doing it at the wrong time. (If there ever is a wrong time for that. :3)

~Panda (Peter)~

Peter and you love to french kiss, since his love for France never dies, and you too aren't afraid to get intimate and lovely dovey. But Peter's brothers do find it slightly annoying when as soon as they leave for a minute they come back to you two making out. (XD)

~Icebear (Isaac)~

You two love to eskimo kiss, mostly because his big nose and your tiny nose rubbing together is too adorable! And if Icebear is busy you two can do it quick. He loves doing it to you randomly, like when you're in a bath or reading, because it makes you turn rosy red. But his second favorite kiss is on the neck, since you're very ticklish, making you squirm and giggle madly. (Isaac is bae. >3<)

~Nom Nom (Nick)~

Kiss on the lips is your guy's favorite kiss. Waking up in morning? A loving kiss on the lips. After a sweaty makeout session? A long passionate kiss on the lips, promising more for later. Doing a video for youtube? A cute quick kiss on the lips. But Nick's biggest habit when you two kiss is that he'll bite your lip, leaving a little mark on your lips proving you're his. (I'm making Nick sound more nice then he is on the show! XD Oops.)

~Charlie~

Charlie loves to kiss your forehead, since that's the only thing he can reach without having to bend down for you. You love to kiss his chin because his beard tickles you. When he comes home from work the first thing he does usually is set his lips on your forehead, while you sneak some kisses onto his hairy chin. (Charlie is a total hipster in my mind so he has to have long hair and a beard. X3)