Chapter 6

Naruto's POV:

It felt like forever since the last time I was awake and all I could think of as my eyes slowly opened is him. My love and life. My hours and dreams. Him.

As if timed, the doctor, and soonly followed by Kiba, Neji and Sakura, enter the room as I sit up in my bed. "You're awake." Says Kiba in a calm, soothing voice. "Yes. How long was I asleep for?"
"Only a few weeks." Says the doctor as he comes from behind the trio with a stern look on his face. "You're lucky you can be here."
"Why would you say that?" I say with an anxious look.

There's a minutes silence which feels like access until finally Sakura comes over to me, holding what seems to be a piece of paper. I was right.

As she gives it to me, she whispers to me so I won't be alarmed seeing as I just woke up from what seems to be a lifetime of nothing. "Do you not know who gave you a heart? Your life?" I look at her and the other two. Confusion and terror washes over me. What is this? A note? But from who? I stare at it for awhile before I open it.

As I read over the same words I feel my heart stop. Tears trickle down my now pale cheeks as grief washes over me. It's signed by him. My love. My everything. Sasuke. He's still my everything even though he can't be everything. Anyone. He died for me like he said he would. My fingers to trace over the words again. Probably the last words Sasuke wrote. And they are for me.

"Now you will always have my heart."

Sorry for killing of Sasuke! :'( this is the end of that sorry. How was it? Hope it was ok. This is the first story I've written on here and my first fanfiction. Well I hope you enjoyed it. I may write another one. Bai for now!