cuatro.

niall's pov

zayn and i arrive at the restaurant in less than 10 minutes. zayn opens my door for me and i quickly get out and we walk to the door. zayn opens the door for me and i mutter a quiet "thank you" and he smiles in return. i spot the couple sitting at our usual booth. louis smiles when he sees me. he waves and liam turns at that and smiles at us. zayn and i walk to the booth. i sit on the inside next to louis while zayn slides in across from me next to liam. zayn and liam chat about their day while i stare out the window. i feel a peck on my cheek and look over at louis. "you okay love?" he asks. i give him a small smile and nod. he knows im "okay" but that im not happy without harry.

the waitress came to take our orders after a long while. i got some cheese tatertots and a chocolate milkshake, liam and louis got a strawberry milkshake to share and some fries and zayn got a cheeseburger and a coke. the waitress had told us it would be out soon and walked away. we were regulars here but she seemed to be new so she didn't know our classic order. after talking for a bit we got our food and started to eat. the bell over the door chimed and i looked up as well as louis. when we looked up we saw harry. "what is he doing here?" i whisper yell. "who?" zayn and liam question. "harry" louis says rather loudly. harry looks over at us and smiles. he slowly makes his way to our table and pulls a chair from a table and sits. "i invited him" louis whispers to me. i glare at him but then turn back to my food. there is an awkward silence at the table for a few minutes till zayn asks harry what he was doing for his art project. zayn and harry kept the conversation going while liam would pipe in about his project every once in a while. louis and i took a computer class instead of art so we just listened to the three boys.

but all i could think about was harry. he was sitting at our table. and louis invited him. i was thankful but also mad at louis for not telling me he would be here. a half an hour later we all stood up and decided it was time to go home. i saw harry's eyes take in my appearance. i had on zayn's leather jacket since i was cold. "ni" zayn said loudly. i look up at him. "time to go home." i nod and walk over to louis and kiss his cheek goodbye. then i go to liam and hug him. when i get to harry i give him a small smile and a quiet "bye harry." harry smiles at me and mutters a "goodbye niall". zayn grabs my hand and we head out to his car. we drive to our flat. zayn and i had gotten a flat together about a year ago since my mum wanted to go back to Ireland. i told her zayn and i would be fine on our on here in london. she reluctantly agreed and even paid our first years rent for us.

zayn and i cuddled up and watched movies till late in the night then we separated to go into our own rooms to sleep. i went to sleep with a certain green eyed boy on my mind.
___________

little update before school

qotd: what grade are you in?
~9th grade

vote and comment please!!