doce.

niall's pov

he kissed me. he kissed me. he kissed me! the boy im in love with kissed me!
i don't know why he did but hey im not complaining. after our kiss harry told me that he'd see me at school tomorrow. that left me with thoughts like
did he not like it?
am i not a good kisser anymore?
does he not love me?

i doubt it's any of those but oh well

Monday morning

i wake up as usual and get dressed and find zayn downstairs about to go out to the car. "just in time ni" he says with a smile. i smile and walk out the door in front of him. once we arrive at school im greeted by louis with a kiss on the cheek as always and a hug from liam. i didn't spot harry in the parking lot. i hope he's here. we need to talk about the kiss and us. if there even is an us.

school is such a drag. i keep watching harry from across my math class. louis is doodling in his notebook while the teacher is giving lectures. harry still hasn't looked my way but i wish he would. i want to see those green eyes i love so much. "ni" louis nudges me. "hmm?" i hum at him. "why are you staring at haz?" he questions. "he kissed me." i reply simply. i know louis has a million questions but all he does is smirk and say "get some" he stands up and goes to harry's seat and points to his own seat. he pushes harry up and sends him over here while he sits down next to harry's math partner. harry slowly makes his way over. "hey" i state once he sits. "hey ni." he replies stiffly. "you've avoided me har." i say sadly. he looks at the side of my face but says nothing. "am i a bad kisser or something?" i question while looking him in the eyes. his eyes widen "no ni of course not!, it's not that at all. i j-just i just don't know what to say. i mean yeah i kissed you but i don't know what that makes us, because i don't know if you still love me, or if you hate me, i just don't know ni." he says all at once. "harry edward styles, how could you think i don't still love you? im so madly in love with you, i have been for almost 3 years, you mean everything to me. you're all i want har." i say with a slight blush. harry doesn't reply. he just sits there. "please say something harry." i say with tears forming. "harry please" i beg as tears start to fall. when i hear sneaker clad feet running over i figured louis saw the tears. "harry i think you should go back to your seat." louis speaks sternly. harry nods and gets up without a word. louis sits back next to me and holds me as i start to cry silently. all i can feel is harry's eyes staring at me from across the room.