~Tension~ (Kyman)

"That was awesome." Cartman whispered, coldness rushing over his sweaty forehead.

"It would have been, if you weren't so small." Kyle replied, kicking off the sheets.

"Don't complain. I heard you moaning." The brunette watched his lover get up, exposing his naked body.

"I have to get home." After getting dressed, the Jew placed a kiss on Cartman's nose. "You still have that picture I took for you, right?"

"I'll never throw it away."

The night Kyle Broflovski had lost his virginity. It was impossible to forget.

It was hard to believe it had only been a month. Yet things were still awkward. Having to keep up the charade like a fucking party game.

"Hey..." He said, walking up to the bus stop. Only Cartman stood there, staring down at his shoes.

"Hey, Kyle." The overweight boy muttered. His eyes shifted towards his friend. "So..."

Breaking the tension, the redhead smashed his lips against the other male's, his hand tugging at his hair.

"I want you." He gasped, his tongue flicked against the sides of his classmate's mouth, going in and out.

"I love you..." Cartman flung his head back, allowing Kyle to kiss and suck on his neck.

"I love you, too. Shit, I never stopped." The pale boy's hands slid down his boyfriend's pants, reaching for the bulge in his underwear.

"Dude..." A familiar voice erupted from the sidewalk. Stan and Kenny stood there, mouths open in shock.

"Oh...um..." Kyle started, rubbing the back of his neck.

Cartman angrily turned to them. "We're gonna be together and there's nothing you can do about it, dicks."

"Okay." The black-haired boy replied, shrugging it off. He smiled and strolled towards the couple, settling himself next to them.

Kenny just died of blood loss from the major nosebleed he had experienced.

And everyone lived happily ever after.

---------------------------------------------
A/N Ummm I think I've turned into a Kyman shipper...

Either that or I have a weird Jew-on-fat boy fetish. -Em ;T