Chapter Two

Dakota was deep in thought when she noticed Tom standing in front of the register. He looked absolutely delicious in his all black attire. He was wearing a cologne that made her want to drop to her knees and suck his soul out. She couldn't believe she was having these kind of thoughts about a man she didn't even know, but when she looked at him she understood why. The man was absolutely gorgeous. His accent drove her wild and made her panties moist. His hair was perfectly styled and his beard was the icing on her cake. She realized she had been staring without saying anything.

"Are you ready to check out sir ?"

Sir . That one word made his cock twitch. Tom envisioned the young beauty on her knees looking up at him with her innocent eyes.

" I'm actually here for you."

"Me?" Dakota asked shocked. "W-What do you want with me?"

Tom studied her face. She was without a doubt the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. From the moment he laid eyes on her he knew he had to have her. "Well since you declined the offer to work for me, I thought I would come and ask if you wanted to go on a date with me."

Dakota thanked God she wasn't light, or else Tom would have seen the blush that crept up on her face. "I'm sorry I'm really a busy woman. I don' have time to date."

The smirk that Tom had been holding fell from his face. Never has a woman put up so much resistance. "Well you have to eat at least once a day. I'm merely suggesting that we do that together." Dakota turned around pretended to do work behind the counter. "I do need to eat but you're a stranger and I was raised to not go out with strangers."

She waited for Toms reply but it didn't come. She turned around only to bump into him. "I don't think we're strangers anymore," he whispered as he moved a strand of hair out of Dakotas eyes. "Not after you hit my car." Dakota could barely breathe. He was so close, his scent was so intoxicating she started to feel a little dizzy.

"Well you make a good point there Mr. Hardy but I don't kn-"

"Shh, just say yes and I promise I'll make it a night you will never forget," he said ever so gently so close to her lips. Dakota looked up at him and smiled, "Yes."

"Yes I'll go on a date with you."

***************

So this is extremely short but I just wanted to put something out to see if people are still interested. I had the intention of working on this all year but nothing has gone to plan. Please let me know what you think. Have a good day! Thanks again for reading.