Museum

Today was the Doctor's favorite day of the year. Today was fish fingers and custard day! You were making a surprise for him after you guys finished up at the museum looking at Van Gogh's paintings. (The Doctor did love his art) As you were walking around with the Doctor, you were lost in thought thinking about the special treat you were gonna make him. "(y/n)?" the Doctor called out looking at one of Van Gogh's paintings. You were thinking about that treat and how to prepare it that you didn't hear the Doctor call your name. The Doctor suddenly looked at you when you didn't respond to his call. "(Y/N)!" He said louder which snapped you out of your train of thought. "Hmm? What is it Doctor..?" You asked blushing a bit from embarrassment. "What do you think of of this painting?" He asked as he was looking at the painting. You turned towards it and looked at it. "It is ok." You responded back to him not much interested in the artwork. The Doctor suddenly looked at you surprised that you weren't interested (which was unlike you). "Are you ok (y/n)? Your acting weirdly." He said saring straight into your eyes. You blushed and averted your eyes away from the Doctor. "Yeah I-I'm fine-e!" You said. *"Curse my bloody studdering"* you thought to yourself. The Doctor just sat there staring at you chuckling at your blushing figure. He knew you had a crush on him, he just thinks it is cute to make you feel uncomfortable. You looked at him blushing. "So what do you really think of the famous Van Gogh?" The Doctor asked again. "Well, I don't r-really know much about him but he is a great Artist!" you said as you looked back at the painting. The Doctor was satisfied with that reply and he smiled as he looked back at the painting. "Yeah he is. I admire his artwork." He said walking around you. You felt nervous as he did so, so you back up a bit. "Hey let's go back to the Tardis (y/n), we have been here for about 5 hours and I don't want to spend the whole day here even though this place is splendid!" The Doctor said smiling. You complied and the two of you left to go to the Tardis. Amy and Rory followed after the Doctor called them. All of you went back to the Tardis together and you thought about the special treat you were gonna make.