Back In the Tardis

As you all entered the Tardis following The Doctor, there was many things to be done for this special day. You wanted to make the Doctor happy because you thought he was cute with his witty smile. As Amy and Rory were helping out the Doctor with the Tardis, you decided that this was the right time to make the treat. You went into the kitchen right then, the Doctor called to you. "(Y/n)! Hey what are you doing?" He asked suddenly running over to you making sure you wouldn't destroy anything. "I am going to make something why?" You said hoping he would ask what. "Hmm...what are you going to make then?" He asked hoping for a good answer instead of something crappy. You blushed a tiny bit and looked at him. "It is going to be a surprise Doctor." You said. He jumped and smiled. "I love surprises." He said as he went back over to the Tardis control panel. You sighed happy that your secret dish wasn't going to be spoiled. Amy and Rory then walked up to you and looked at your figure. "So what actually are you doing (y/n)?" Amy asked you. You whispered to her and Rory of what your plan was for today and Amy awwed which made you blush. "Ok can we help you out then?" Rory asked. You nodded. "I will help (y/n) with the cooking process. Rory can you make sure the maniac in the bowtie doesn't come near us until we finish?" Amy asked her husband and he nodded. "Hey what are you guys babbling on about?" The Doctor asked the three of us. "We need to fix the Tardis!" He said. Rory smiled and went back to The Doctor to help him out with the Tardis. You and Amy went off into the Kitchen to prepare the best day ever for The Doctor.