Bill

Ford tapped his six fingers on the edge of the wooden chair he sat in, waiting for the boy to wake up. Ford felt a special connection to the child...he didn't know why but the boy just looked so familiar. As if Ford had met him before. Suddenly, the boy began to stir. His one eye slowly blinked open, revealing the iris of his eye to be an unusual bright, golden color. Ford watched as the boys eye flitted around the room, until he finally noticed Ford. Seemingly startled, the boy sat up and slammed his back into the far wall, as if trying to escape from Ford.
"Who are you?!" The boy shrieked in a high pitched, but rather familiar voice. The boy started hyperventilating as if he was terrified of Ford.
"My name is Stanford Pines." Ford replied, as gently and non-threatening as possible. A spark of recognition flashed through the boys golden eye.
"Stanford...Pines..." He said slowly as if it were an unfamiliar foreign word. "Stanford Pines...." Suddenly he grinned, revealing his snow white teeth, and abnormally large canines, that made him look slightly like a vampire. The grin could only be described by Stanford in one word: Evil.
"Stanford Pines." The boy started off, his voice not as high pitched. Ford immediately recognized the voice.
"Bill?" He questioned, slowly standing up from his seat, and backing away from where the young dream demon sat.
"We meet again at last. Y'know I gotta admit I missed you a ton." Bill said with a sneer.
"Get out of here." Ford growled. "Your not welcome here."
"Wow, that's no way to treat your guests." Bill replied calmly. Stanford glared at Bill, his dark eyes locked into his yellow one.
"Why are you here? In our dimension? And how?" Ford growled at the demon. Bill calm look of malice turned to confusion as he answered Ford's question.
"I-I actually have no idea..." The demon frowned, and a look of concentration appeared on his face. He thought about it. How did he manage to end up in this dimension? And in a physical form?
"Ow..." Bill muttered, suddenly realizing the sharp pain that was aching throughout his chest. He put his hand up to his chest and ran his fingers along the bottom of the bandages that Ford has professionally wrapped around him.
"How did this happen?" He questioned, giving Ford a concerned look.
"We found you in the forest with a huge tear in your chest."
"Oh well that's marvelous." Bill groaned, fidgeting uncomfortably. Ford stared at him for a moment.
"So I'm assuming we have to keep you."
"Excuse me?"
"Even if I hate you, and we are enemies, and you are plotting the destruction of the entire world, I'll still help you."
"Help me what?"
"Heal, and figure out what happened and how to get you back in your normal form." Bill glared at Ford suspiciously.
"What's the catch?"
"The catch is that you have to leave the whole world alone."
"No dice, Sixer. My plans are too important to give up." Ford glared at the young, blonde demon who was fidgeting with the bandages.
"Fine. Then I'll change it. No matter what happens, you have to protect my grandniece and grandnephew...Dipper and Mabel. No matter the circumstances. Do we have a deal?" Bill grinned.
"I like this one a lot better." He stuck out his hand, and Ford waited, expecting the blue flames to storm around the demons a hand. A look of confusion danced across Bill's face, as the flames didn't appear.
"Well apparently this physical form can't do that." Bill growled, as his face contorted into an expression of frustration. "Whatever, it still counts." Ford nodded, and took Bill's hand. The duo shook on it and the deal was sealed. Bill grinned.
"This shall be intere-" He was cut off as he was thrown into a fit of coughing.
"What the hell was that?!" Bill exclaimed, as he finished. "AM I ALREADY DYING IN THIS FORM?!!?" Ford held back a chuckle at Bill's confused and concerned tone.
"It's called coughing, Bill. It's normal for humans. I thought you would already know that, seeing that you are all knowing and all." Bill nervously chuckled.
"Uh...I know lots of things but uh...not everything." Ford smirked.
"Knew it, now let's go show you off to Dipper and Mabel. Because they don't know about you, well just-"
"Pine Tree and Shooting Star! We know each other." Ford blinked, astounded.
"You've met?"
"Yeah."
"What did your do to them?" Ford glared as the dream demon smirked.
"I simply tried to break into your brothers head, and tried killing them in the Dreamscape, and later I possessed Pine Tree's body." Rage settled deep into Ford's dark eyes as he glared at Bill.
"Whatever, as long as you didn't hurt them everything is fine. Now let's go." Ford grabbed Bill by the wrist and tugged the blonde demon out of the room. Bill struggled against Ford's vice grip and complained like a small child.
"Let goooo." He whined. "I can walk without needing someone to lead me." Bill continued attempting to tug away from Ford.
"The reason I won't let you walk on your own is because you behave like this." Ford replied, giving Bill an 'are you serious' look. The two made there way down the stairs to see the twins, staring intently at the television.
"The virus has made it in 12 different states, including Oregon." Dipper informed Ford. "And the governments attempts to stop it have all failed. To summarize:
We are all doomed."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Author's Note~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I love writing this book and I can't wait to get to the sad parts that I'll make you hate me . I hope to update soon, and remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, BYYYYEEEE