Was It Him?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ford's Point of View~~~~~~~~~~~~
"How is this possible?" I exclaimed...there had to be a way to stop it. I looked to Bill who boredly yawned at the Pines twins panic over the virus. "Cipher!" I said sharply, my eyes narrowing to slits. He quickly turned his golden gaze to me. "Yeah?" He asked. "What do you know about this?" Bill gave me a confused look.
"Uh...nothing really....why do you ask?" I pointed an accusing finger at him.
"A virus randomly starts and you just so happen to show up in the forest...it's more than just a coincidence." I looked to the twins to see if they were agreeing with me. My expression turned soft as I seen the twins gaping in horror at the demon. "Oh...yeah um...Dipper, Mabel....Bill will be our guest for a-uh....little bit." I said, sheepishly rubbing the back of my neck.
"WHAT!!??" Dipper yelped in shock, clutching his journal close. Mabel backed away from Bill and I. "No! You...wha-why?!" Dipper stammered.
"Because....because I'm helping him." I couldn't think of a good reason to tell Dipper without giving away the details of our little deal.
"Th-that's....outrageous!! He....he tried to kill us!!" Dipper exclaimed.
"He's a butthead!" Shouted Mabel.
"Ok kiddos calm down. It's not sadistic sociopathic murder time yet." Bill said with a smirk. "Yet." I rolled my eyes. This psychotic demon was definitely going to be fun to work with.
"So you seriously know nothing about the virus?" I inquired. Bill looked at me, his golden gaze seemingly piercing through me and looking deep into my soul. Creepy.
"All I know is that it's bad and you should probably like stop it or something." Bill said boredly, studying his nails.
"You don't care do you?" I asked with a sigh.
"Nope!" He exclaimed joyfully. "Your petty mortal problems mean absolutely nothing to me. Zero. Zip. No-"
"Ok I get the idea." I said, rolling my eyes with a s huff of frustration with the demon. "But maybe you should care more seeing as you are stuck here with us and the virus until we manage to get you back into demon form." .
Bill's expression changed to a more serious state, then went right back to his arrogant grin. "Nah, still don't care."
"Whatever." I sighed. "I'm going t-"
"STANFORD THE ZOMBIES!!! THE TOWNSFOLK!!!" Stanley cut me off as he burst in screaming and panting.
"Hey hey hey!" I said putting my hands up. "Calm down, take a breath and tell me what's wrong." I waited patiently for Stanley to calm himself, then gave him an expectant look.
"O-ok the townsfolk....a lot of them have been infected with the virus!" He exclaimed with wide eyes. "I seen it when I was going to the Diner!"
"Oh no..." Mabel muttered, a look of horror on her face.
This had to be Bill's fault. The epidemic started a bit before he showed up and now that he's here it's found its way to Gravity Falls....could be a coincidence but it's all too suspicious.
"You sure you know nothing about this?" I looked at Bill who was running his tongue along his teeth. He gave me a surprised look as if he wasn't paying attention to anything going on around him.
"What? Oh yeah no I know like nothing about this. Man I've never had teeth before. I like these ones the best." He said, pointing to his elongated, vampire like canines.
"That's great but we have bigger issues." I replied, unamused. "We are gonna need to be prepared...we need-"
"Medical supplies!" Dipper shouted.
"Weapons!" Stan chimed in.
"Resources!" Mabel squealed.
"The souls of deceased children!" Bill smirked. We all looked at him.
"Why?" Mabel inquired.
"Why not?"