The beining of jay and cole

Ok this I my first story and I suck a writing so yeah don't dame me! I think cole and jay are a cute couple but I love Kai and lloyd better!

Ever send me and jay been fighting over Nya. I think I like jay more than friends, I wonder if he like me like that back, oh I hope he does! Cole cole earthier cole! WHAT! Side cole before he come see who it was something grad him into a room and was pin up to a wall, cole stared to Open his eyes slowly to his supers to see jay! J-j-jay what are you doing? Side cole, jay stared to ask why are you so disregard lately? Ask jay looking into Coles beautiful dark brown eyes, cole look into his crush, his lover in the eyes his beautiful sky blue eyes ( yes cole is lost in though) cole are you ok? Ask jay again out of no where cole Burt saying out Lond, because I love you, I know you don't love me the same it's find.say cole jay was quite for a moment and than he stared to blush lightly cole look at the fool before he look back up into jays eyes .

Jay pov
Ok did cole Just say he loves me omg but wait Am i the girl I guess I can be the girl I mean lloyd tole me that being the girl is fun! Ok I guess I'm going to kiss him I mean I had a crush on him when we were fighting for Nya's love!

So I guess you hate me ok I guess I will leave now. Cole say in a sad tone but before he got go jay kiss him on the lips cole was supers but than kiss him back until the lack of air they need it "I love you cole but am I the girl in this reaship? Jay ask, yes you are babe! Cole side. jay blush a deep red at the nick name cole had Gavin him, you like cute when you blush! Cole side in a sexy torn, cole! Jay side blushing hander now! What do you say babe we take this to hmmm say my room and do a little testing in the bed? Cole side in a whisper but in a sexy torn to it!
___________________________
Sorry guys if you enjoy and you want to see more let me know in the commutes kk
I'm go!
✌️ out😄