⚡️jay x cole!

Warming in this part there will be sex in it!

"Co-cole" jay sided as he brining to blush a deep red, cole pick up jay ( brad stay) and going to he's bed room with jay, as they got to Coles room cole put jay on he's bed and walk back to the door to lock it and walking back to his bed he calm on top of jay and started to kiss him again. In jays mean " why do I want this so bad? It's like someone pull something in my drink!" Cole ripped off jay's shirt and started to kiss his neck lifting love bits on he's neck Ahhh~ jay moan going to his abs and kissing them until cole got to jays pants and toked them off and showed jays 6 inch dick! Cole look at this 6 inch dick planing on what he want to do to it jay reales cole sill had his pants on! " Hi!! Not cool you sill have your pants on and I don't!" Jay side cole look at him and smirk at him and side " well why don't you that them off than?" Side cole, jay look at him than look back down at his pants and started to take them off showing his 10 inch dick jay could feel his face heating up a lot!

________________________
Sorry guys if this is short! So much is happening this week! I will try to make the next chapter longer and it may have yoai in it so you know!
💙😊💚😈💜
✌️out