Acting wierd to you

Cole was in the kitten eating cake. he alway "like like" the blue ninja but he could never get the right words out. a couple of mins later jay can in the kitten he look sad and look like he was crying over something.

Jays thought POV
I can't believe it Nya Break up with me. I thought she love me "sigh" I guess kai was right. Oh shit it's cole should I say hi to him? Why do I feel Wierd now? Do I like no love cole?! Oh no!

Not in jays thought ( sill jays POV)
Hi cole how was your date with Nya?
Oh hi jay I break up with her I told her if she was going to be with me she can't not be a show off and a bitch to other people and all that and that was the two day we were dating so yeah! Why are you sad about jay?
Oh Nya break up with me because I wasn't a ength to love and I was to dumb. I feel myself crying again but I feel warn hands around me I look up to see cole gave me a hug but why tho?
Oh that's sad. Hey can you met me in my bed room after supper?
Yeah why?
Because I want to tell you something!
O-ok cole! We'll talk to you later cole!
Yup talk to ya later!

And with that jay walked out to go to his bed room he was thinking on what cole wanted to say to him and he had cole on his mean.

~skip time to after supper~

After supper jay wanted to Coles room he open the door noble there was cole laying on his bed reading seand later cole looked up form his book to see jay staging here at the door way.

Hi jay you can come in.
You sided you want it to talk to me?
Yeah I do!
Than what is it?
Well lately my mean and my thought have been about you and how bad I wanna do you hard and all that and I was wondering if you have the same feeling too?!
I um I um yeah I do.
You know your cute when you blushes~

________________________
Part 2 will be coming out soon
I'm just doing this because I can't think of anything to happen after so yeah
✌️out