Pre-Story Info

Hey guys! So here's a little bit of information before you begin reading-

1. I have a recently adopted fetish for Bear Grylls. No apologies. Haha no clue why, because I've always loved him/what he stands for and his shows (Running Wild and Man vs. Wild- if you haven't seen them, I suggest you watch an episode or two sometime haha very educational and entertaining), but apparently my hormones are raging for his rugged appearance, killer personality, and accent lmao sorry guys, but apparently people don't find him as attractive as I do, so there like are zero fanfictions about him haha so here goes..

2. I'm going to try and make this as accurate as possible, so I apologize for any inaccuracy now.

3. You don't have to watch his shows, or even know who he is to read this!! Yes, Bear Grylls is a real person, and here's a little background info on him, just to educate you- Bear Grylls was born in England (he's 41 years old and married with three children now), and was raised climbing and fishing with his father at a young age. He joined the military, and began going on survivalist adventures, making him one of the youngest men to ever climb Everest. He holds several world records for outdoorsman type things (I don't know specifically), and has had several of his own tv shows, such as Born Survivor, Get Out Alive, Man vs. Wild, The Island, Escape From Hell, and Running Wild With Bear Grylls (all very good, but be warned, he is known to eat disgusting things, and drink his own piss) but anyways, Bear Grylls is super hot, especially when he's covered in mud or something else that makes him look even more rugged and sexy, so yeah.. I'm super excited to write this and I have so many awesome ideas, so please check it out!!

4. I'm going to be changing a few things in the story, such as his age (he obviously won't be 41 haha) and he isn't going to be married or have children (duh this has romance in it lmao).

5. Yes, there will be language in this, but its actually isn't going to be very graphic or dirty, because I honestly don't think of Bear as being very sexually driven or (for lack of better words) "horny" person since he's like a big teddy bear (haha get it) most of the time and he has such a good heart, so yes, there will be language, and cute fluffy stuff, but nothing too "intense" compared to what I usually write haha yeah.. ;).

Thx!! Love to all, hope you enjoy <3 Ferry Jo

Remember to vote, share, and comment!!