Mornings with Niall (Niall)

Niall imagine for Cherylan hope you like it! :)

Your boyfriend Niall was back home from your for a few weeks so you decided to get up and make him breakfast but when you sat up there was no Niall.. You know for a fact he came home last night because you and him watched scary movies together and you never watch them only other wise you'll be in the corner of a room holding a knife and rocking back and forth...

You walked down the hall through the living room and into the kitchen no Niall but there was a note you read it

"hey princess im hiding come and find me!

Ps: i love you so much!

Niall"

You put the note down and ran around the house no Niall...

You decided to check out side so you slide on one of Nialls hoodies and a pair of your shoes you stood in the middle of the yard and said "RED ROBIN!!"

 You heard Niall say "yum!" And pop out you smiled and ran over to him.

 "Hey that's not fair!!" Niall said like a little kid

You laughed. You jumped up wrapping your legs around his torso and hands around his neck he carried you inside like that and laid you down on the couch.

 "I'll go make breakfast for us babe" Niall said in his charming voice you laughed.

 "is that a good idea? Last time you cooked the smoke detector went off and we had to throw away bacon!" You said jumping up to help.

 "ok how about im in charge of plates and forks and you can cook?" Niall suggested you agreed and ran to the stove pulling out pans for the pancakes and another for the bacon...

As you started to cool you felt to strong arms wrap around your waist and a head rest on your shoulder and a kiss being placed on your cheek

You smiled and kissed him back

You heard his voice say "i love you so much Cherylan." 

You smiled back "Iove you to Nialler" you said and placed a kiss on his lips

Ok so hope you liked it kinda shirt cause im on my ipod and cause im used to fan fics but yeah. :)