Chapter Eleven: The teenage life

"You... you want to... what?" I stuttered out. "Please don't give me your answer! Not yet! Let's pretend like this never happened! Bye!" And he ran out of my room and out of the house to the car waiting for him. My head began to pound, what the hell brought this on? Tamaki can have any girl from any family, he's a Suou after all! And he tells me he wants to be my boyfriend? I need to talk to someone but I didn't think of anyone to call, who could I call? I could always ask Haruhi... but she's never thought of boys in this sense! I sighed and bit my lip, I didn't know what to do!

The next day I got out of bed and took a quick shower before actually thinking about how I looked. I found a pair of jeans but they were a bit faded and had some paint splatters on them. But these were my only good pants that didn't have paint and rips! I sighed and pulled them on and tried to find a shirt. The only one I found with minimal paint was a tight fitting purple one with a sweetheart neckline. I felt my heart beat faster as I put it on. Just pretend like it never happened, it never happened... how, on this good Earth, could someone forget about an incredibly attractive, caring, and all around fantastic guy saying that he wants to be your boyfriend? ... did I really just think that? "Ma'am, are you up?" Asked the maid, walking in with breakfast as I pulled on some purple slip-ons. "Yeah, call the car will you?" I asked taking some toast and running down the stairs to my already waiting car.

We got to Ouran hella early, I thanked my driver and jumped inside the school. For the rest of the day, I avoided Tamaki's gaze, Kyoya watched the pair of us, not looking at one another and stuttering when we spoke to one another. We could only manage small talk, so we decided silently not to talk.

"You both have been acting funny all day." Haruhi said at lunch, "who?" I asked as I ate slowly, "you and Tamaki... anything you want to tell me?" I shook my head and shrugged, "no, nothing much." I said as I finished just as the bell rang. "Alright sweetheart, I'll see you at the club. Hosting in the hydrangeas right?" I said as I walked off to my art class.

The hydrangeas were still beautiful. "Alright, everyone, today we won't be drawing still life, pair up with someone and choice who will be painting." Everyone was paired, I was the odd one out and the teacher left. I shrugged and began to paint the Host Club in the roses. I felt someone behind me, I turned and was about to ask what I could do for them when I saw the girls from last time. I was hit down from my stool and they tore up my painting as the bell rang. I stayed down, pretending I was knocked out so they would lose interest. They did and left. I sighed and got up to pick up my painting. I felt tears roll down my cheeks as I saw everyone torn to pieces. I heard people coming so I grabbed as much of the painting I could and ran away.

I dumped the shredded painting and cleaned my hands off. I went back to see the Host Club flirting with the girls and the remains of the painting I did vanished. "Looking for something?" I jumped and swiveled to see Kyoya, holding the remains of my once pretty nice painting. "... no, I wasn't looking for anything, I was looking at all the people." I said and took the pieces away. "But thanks for getting these-" "I didn't." I watched him, "Tamaki did, he wants to talk to you when you have the chance and when he's not busy." I looked over and saw one of the girls who tore up my painting, one of the girls that didn't get caught beating me up. I nodded and threw away the scrap. I came back only to be hit by a ball, it hurt to when it gets you in the head! I rubbed the now sore spot and threw it back to the twins and sat down next to Haruhi. "You alright?" She asked and I nodded, "Hina, can I have a word?" Tamaki asked and I bit my lip, "yeah, sure." I got up and he walked me over to a secret spot. "I found these on the ground over there. Anything you want to tell me?" He held out the ripped up remains of a flower that was in my painting. "Well..." "and I want the truth please." He said and I sighed, "those girls beat me up again, along with the rest of the art class." I said and he nodded, "they will be banned from the club." I shook my head, "you don't have to do that. It was probably a one off or something." I said and he shook his head, "I will also be filling a complaint about their behavior. Hina, they won't get away with this." Tamaki said and I was hit again with the hall and Tamaki gasped, "how could you! Tama-chan kick!" And the ball went past the twins and landed in the window of a shady looking club. So we went to go apologize, when I walked in the room was filled with the crap paper. They were begging for our help to save there club.