Chapter Thirteen: Welcome

I woke up in a hospital... What happened? I shrugged and rang for the nurse. Her eyes went wide before calling for a doctor. "Do you know who you are?" I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Yes, Hina Fujitsu, female, sixteen years old, my parents are Shokuji and Kimi Fujitsu, I attended Ouran Academy... or... I think just did... yeah, I just started didn't I?" I asked them, they watched me and checked me all around. "Right, well just call your house, tell them your staying just one more day. Is that alright?" I shrugged, "yeah, sure, I'm in no hurry to get back home."
After awhile someone walked into the room, "Fujioka-san, my, thank you for visiting me in hospital." I said, his face fell and stuck his head out calling more people in, "my, thank you all for visiting me in hospital, Suou-san, Otori-san, both of the Hitachiin twins, Haninozuka-san, and Morinozuka-san. But I must ask, what did I do to deserve this visit?" I said smiling. They watched me with shocked looks. "Hina-chan, don't you remember us?" I chuckled, "well, either that or I'm a fantastic guesser of names." I said and Suou-san checked my forehead, "no, there's more than just our names, do you remember your friends, you didn't just start school like you may think, you've been going all year. Hina, you have to remember us." He whispered, "well, I really don't think this is April first yet Suou-san..." "don't call me that. You gave me a nickname, can you remember that? Where's the funny, smart, strong, stubborn woman I fell in love with?" Time froze as something came back to me.

he took a deep breath. "I want to be your boyfriend!"
"Please don't give me your answer! Not yet! Let's pretend like this never happened! Bye!"

"Yes." They all watched me, "what?" Hikaru asked, "you once asked me a question Tamaki. My answer is yes... I don't know what happened to me, but I can feel that I was once guarded. So my answer is yes, and if I ever change back then you have your true answer." He cupped my face, starring deep into me eyes, "Kyoya, did you bring the photo?" Tamaki asked, dropping his hands. Kyoya handed him a photo and Tamaki gave it to me. It was a photo of a little girl with near white hair and near blue eyes but more white. My heart began to hurt and the machine that they hooked up to my heart began to go crazy. That's when everything went black.

I woke up once more and found myself in a large white room with two doors. One was titled bliss and the other was titled truth. In the middle was a plaque that read:
Choose one or the other, choose wisely or face the consequences.
I looked back to the doors and saw that they changed. The on that was Bliss changed to my front door and the one that said truth changed to "music room three" door. I stepped back and thought... ignorance brings bliss... but I never like to be lied to... I bit my lip as I opened the music room door and rose petals fell from an unknown place.

"Welcome"

So, I purposely left off the ending for you, dear reader. You get to write it and leave it down in the comments. It can be as short or as lengthy as you like and I'll read all of them and message you on how fricken fantastic it was! Also, if you could, I've run out of stories to read so could you also leave some of your works or favorite works also? I love you all and thank you for reading this. Love, Ann-Marie

🎉 You've finished reading The Promises Through my Years ((an Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction)) 🎉