1/30- Introduction

You weren't an exorcist, but a regular high school teenage girl, wanting to stay in her studies. That, until you encountered the demon named, Amaimon, who almost block you from doing your homework. Today, you had an important essay due, and you were stuck on the introduction.
"(Y/N), what are you doing?" He asked, having a cherry lollipop in his mouth. You felt him lean on you from behind your chair, his head peeked beside your own. You blushed and frowned at the same time, being frustrated by the fact that you could not get any work done without him interrupting.
"Not now Amaimon. I'm busy. And it's an essay that's due tomorrow. I can't do this damn introduction!" You said. He noticed how you've written some ideas on the paper, but it wasn't even halfway done. He simply grabbed it and stared at it.
"Don't you dare do what I'm thinking your going to do Amaimon." You growled, wanting to get the paper back from him. You reached for it, but he raised it up. "Amaim-" But you were cut off by the paper ripping into a million of pieces and then being littered on the floor. Your eyes widen, as it took you a million years to come up with those ideas. You clenched your fists and attacked Amaimon. But being a human, you didn't hit that hard.
"Stupid Amaimon! Stupid, stupid!" He blinked at you futile attacks, the male sucking on the lollipop. You huffed and sat back down on your chair, your head banging on the wooden desk.
"What am I going to do now?" You softly cried, but no tears came out. Amaimon sat on your desk with no effort, and poked your head "Why is that so important to you?"
"Oh well," You sat up, "What would you care? You didn't even go to high school". You said
He rolled his eyes, before he flicked your nose. "Be quiet and go buy me some more candies. You ran out".
You fumed," Amaimon!" You started to attack.
----------------------------------------------
Hello everyone welcome to my Amaimon X Reader book I will be updating every day or night if my studies won't get in the way but I hope you check out my other stories and I hope you like this one
Tootles~!