7/30 - Eternity

Amaimon watched quietly outside of the window that had no lock on it. He watched how your chest rose up and fell back down as you breathed. You were sound asleep. He shivered slightly when the cold temperatures got to him, but he didn't open the window. He just... sat there. Watching as if he was your guardian.

"Amaimon..." He heard softly.

He wanted something to bite. A lollipop or a Jolly Rancher. He wanted something to distract him drive away his urges from entering your room through this unlocked window. Every night, he would come and it was unlocked. But it was early, and you were asleep.

"Humans..."He retorted.

He opened the window and let himself in and felt the warm room welcome him and kiss his flesh. He quickly closed the window's doors and locked it if the wind tries to play any tricks on him. He walked towards your sleeping form, hearing you softly snore in peace. You must've had a hard day...

"(Y/N)..." He softly breathed.

He felt like it was eternity since he had one of your candies that you shared with him. You shifted in your bed, your piece of hair in his finger.

"(Y/N)." He tried once more.

"Hmmmm?" You hummed.

"Wake up. It's something important." He said, keeping his childish tone.

"Amamion...not now..." You groaned and covered your head with the covers.

"I need to ask you something important." He said once more.

"What is it?" You said, opening one of your eyes to find the demon in front of you.

.....

....

....

....

....

.....

"Where are those...candies. The hard ones. The colorful ones." He tried to be descriptive.

You sighed, but didn't have enough energy to get mad at him for disturbing you. "In...there." You said, pointing towards the drawer and going back to sleep.

He got up and walked to the drawer finding the treasure he was looking for. How you got him addicted to Jolly Ranchers wasn't a surprise. He was loving every single piece. He unwrapped it, not really being careful in making so much noise. He popped it into his mouth, a satisfied smile on his face. He looked back towards you, seeing your face relaxed.

He sighed before he sat down in front of your bed and next to you. He played with your eyelashes for a while, before he fell asleep too. His head rested on the mattress that you were on, feeling his worries go away.

(Authors Note)

Sorry for not updating in a very long ass time I'll try to make it up to you guys, a lot of crazy shit has been happening to me and it's been kind of hard to update this story but since this story has so many reads I shall continue writing!!!! So I will update this tonight (Which is right now) and I might update tomorrow depending on what I have going on but I will keep updating every Sundays and Fridays. Thank you guys so much for all of the reads on this story and on My Art Book (If you haven't seen that yet, you should totally check it out even tho those are some old drawings lol) Thank you guys and I hope you guys have a great night!

~Fuck Everything That Doesn't Make You Happy