8/30 - Gateway

You don't understand, why people say there's a freak in the front the gate of the school? You chewed on your bottom lip hearing one of the girls in you class speak to her friend.

"They're saying he has green hair! And that it looks like broccoli!"

You let your head drop and hit the desk, having an idea of who they were talking about.  Why in the world was he here?! Why couldn't he just be a good demon and wait at your house? The final bell rung, everyone rushing out to see the said demon that they were talking about. And surely, there he was.

He was standing in the middle of the passage, girls think he was somewhat attractive by the look of his emotionless eyes. You somewhat saw a sparkle in his eyes when he saw you, his form dragging itself towards you. He looked...injured? You saw how the blood splotched his shirt, boys saying that they liked his hair, but he ignored them and grinned as he saw you.

"(Y/N)..." He whispered.

You blinked and felt worried about him. How long was he out here with this injury?! You weren't embarrassed that he was waiting for you, but girls giggled thinking he was your boyfriend or something close to that. Even if that was close to that. Well, you did have a crush on him.

"Amaimon...what the hell".  You said your nose scrunching up.

"Huh? Oh this..." He looked down.

"I got into a fight..." He said.

"Rin again, huh?" You said, and continued to walk.

It seemed he wasn't effected by the injury, or it probably healed already.  You sighed, but felt a somewhat cool feeling hold your hand. His own hand. You blushed but looked at him who had a blank expression on his face.

"Can we go to the candy shop?" He blurted out.

Yup this is what you were waiting for. The only reason why he was waiting for you outside of school and not at home.

Because you didn't have anymore candies.